Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I really wish...

VladarionVladarion Member UncommonPosts: 204

That i could harness the power of my Xbox 360 on to my 4 year old pc and not have to go out and buy a gaming pc with a loan lol...Ah, i really wonder if it would ever be possible to do this though?

Comments

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

Sell the 360 and stick to pc-gaming?

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • ObiyerObiyer Member Posts: 511

Don't take a loan to buy a gaming pc, period. Save your money and then buy it in a few years if you have to. The US economy is pretty rough right now, we need to be saving our money and try to minimize debt.

• sh4dowst4lkrsh4dowst4lkr Member Posts: 208

Agreed, don't get a loan, I mean use that time ur not gaming to work or something, over here in Aus though credit crysis isnt to bad but to combat mbat inflation they are raising the  interest rates more than what the american ones influenced us, still though dont get a loan, pluss gameing pcs arent too much.

• HerithiusHerithius Member UncommonPosts: 219

Granted we all make different salaries but lets say you make $100 a day, why not work 3 weekends in a row, get $600, fork an extra $100 and $700 can get you a pretty competitive computer. Definitely a quad core with 3gigs of ram. Maybe not the worlds best video card but it could run any upcoming title smoothly.

Now granted working 3 weekends of 6 days would suck, but when compared the enjoyment of a computer and high end gaming for years, a sacrifice well worth it.

• VladarionVladarion Member UncommonPosts: 204

Alright, well, I am a college student and I might have to take out a loan regardless this coming semester so I figure I will take out a larger loan of 800 bucks and pay it off in the summer when I work.  I can make around 700 a month at my current job and I only pay insurance and gas so I fork over 100 bucks a month for that and I’m left with 600.  I can easily pay this off quickly and efficiently.

• Varlok91Varlok91 Member Posts: 396
    Originally posted by Obiyer

Don't take a loan to buy a gaming pc, period. Save your money and then buy it in a few years if you have to. The US economy is pretty rough right now, we need to be saving our money and try to minimize debt.

We don't need to save, we need to spend money to get the economy going back again, but not exactly on computer parts...

That being said, you are right, don't take out a loan to buy a gaming pc period.

--------------------------------
    Desktop - AMD 8450 Tri Core, 3 gigs of DDR2 800 RAM, ATI HD 3200 Graphics, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit
    Laptop (Dell Latitude E6400) - Intel P8400, 2 GIGs of RAM, Intel X4500, Windows XP Professional