Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

less known changes on crafting

eugameugam Member UncommonPosts: 984

Hi,

some changes on crafting are little known. I ll post them for people like me who like a sane crafting.

First of all the looted items got a boost. If you are a crafter who wants to sell its not worth it then. Those who enjoy crafting for the fun and to be self-sufficient will find a better crafting now. Crafted items are not weak and you can customize with the dusts and catalysts.

Upgrade recipes now can be bought with tokens. The tokens drop from workorders. This system is much more fair then the old recipe drop system. I got 3/8 token while doing one level (28-29) with blue workorders. Its probably possible to get 1-2 upgrade recipes per tier at the current drop rate. Those are silver tokens. If you are lucky you will earn a golden tocken. For one golden token the master crafter teaches you all upgrades.

Dusts and catalysts drop now while harvesting. Soloable mobs now drop yellow items without stats. They are ment to be deconed.

Harvestable raws now have a common name. That way the cherry pickers cant farm away all the rare resources. Rare resources now drop by chance from common resources and every harvester gets his fair share of rare raws.

Those crafters who enjoy adventuring sometimes will find a lot new solo and smal group quests. The new rift system is ok to travel around and the rift keepers give quests if you are in the right level range. The quest are just there do direct you to different areas where you can find quests for your level.

Comments

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

A gold token gives you a recipe - any recipe, but only ONE. Not ALL recipes.

The decon items arent equipable. They are really decon only.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

Just a reminder on the decons.... in APW all the drops are deconnable and yield legendary dusts, etc. used for APW crafting.

Boss mob drops a nice red items and all the crafters a screaming to have it deconned :)

• eugameugam Member UncommonPosts: 984

I did another level from 29 to 30 and i didnt get any token. Must have been lucky to get 3 while doing the last level. I have ok crafter gear and a Silius "sadistic" bag :D. With that i am able to make always grade A batches. The tokes seem to be rare and it might be a good idea to save them till 50. After getting 3 on one level i hoped they would drop a bit more frequent. Only future knows... 

• iZakaroNiZakaroN Member UncommonPosts: 719

It looks like you are too lucky. I get only 4 sigils while leveled from 25-35 with only A grade batches.

Where themepark games try to hide that they are copying WOW, games like Mortal Online and Darkfall make no attempt to hide their inspiration
    ______\m/_____
    LordOfDarkDesire
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085

I have no problems with Sigils.

I didnt get any the last two levels, but thats mostly because I speedleveled for a reason.

Now I will go back to my old leveling pace, meaning, only doing the easy batches (up to maybe deep blue, but also getting the light blue and gray ones) as fast as possible. This way, more Sigils with less hassle, easier chatting on channels and with friends, and no need for super gear either.

I have already crafted back when you had to do only gray and lowest light blue batches, endlessly again and again, just to get your recipes. The new system is just SO much better than that, its not funny anymore. Even having to get 1 plat 50 gold for the recipes is worth it.