Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Exclusive Interview from War Vault

http://warhammervault.ign.com/View.php?view=Columns.Detail&id=174

Its only a couple of questsions but they're definitly ones that havent' been asked before.  They touch on soloability & rewards, UI modification, and class balance for tank vs tank & tank vs light armoed dps characters.

Good stuff enjoy!

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

Comments

• KrayzjoelKrayzjoel Member Posts: 906

Outstanding Find Calico Doomkitty!! The guy didnt dance around the questions like a politician either!

Played : WOW, LOTRO, COH/COV, EQ2, SWG, and WAR.
    Playing EVE Online and AOC.
    Wtg for SW:TOR and WOD

• ElshiraElshira Member UncommonPosts: 44

Thanks for posting.  The more I keep reading about PQs the more I want to be involved in one.

• AlienovrlordAlienovrlord Member Posts: 1,525

Yes, thanks for the link!  

Catnip for the DoomKitty!

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205

lol catnip...free drugs woo hoo! lol

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• amoroneamorone Member UncommonPosts: 209

Seems like you will be able to get XP from all kinds of places! Does that mean the XP awarded will be small from each "source" to keep leveling balanced out? I can see where you might be on your own quest while helping with a PQ while also gaining PVE xp all at once.

• nAAtimusnAAtimus Member Posts: 342

I read that, and am reminded why I'm WoWing.

I'm not here to complete my forum PVP dailies.

• ZanthornZanthorn Member Posts: 95

heya,

Cool, thanks for the link elvenangel.

Some great info in that read,and it sounds like even more of a blast to play.