Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KO will return to its former glory! (Paragon)

SeisSeis Member Posts: 8

A new server called Paragon is out (in beta atm).

The server (hopefully) will be english speaking, so only people from the U.S.A, Canada, Britain and Australia can play, this should get rid of the majority of the people ruining the game (Turks).

I would never recommend this game to anyone, unless this new server comes out in due course and is not just scrapped in beta.

For the ones who have not tryed this game, it is the best PvP game out IMO (not at low levels though). I have tryed countless games trying to get as much fun as I did in KO, none have come close. 

Comments

• khartokhar3khartokhar3 Member UncommonPosts: 486

from what ive hared the server is just for usa and canada

Originally posted by frankzou

can all the  characters in the  game  has a nice  horse? may be  i  will taste  it

no. just the commanders in wars have horses

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

The official post from knight online website.....

Date: 02.26.2008 Subject: New Beta Server Launch!

Greetings Knights!

In an effort to improve the Knight Online experience, we will be inviting players from certain geographic regions to help us test a new technical upgrade. Players from the following regions are welcome to join us on this exclusive new beta server: United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia.

So enjoy, but remember: all characters and equipment will be wiped after the two-week beta period has ended.

-The Knight Online Team

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

It's been a month. Is there a new English speaking server ?

• MrRawrMrRawr Member Posts: 8

Carnac West is english speaking

• GreczaGrecza Member Posts: 1

i miss the old aoeing times at harpys... even thought the game is ****ed up by turks its still the best online game i have ever played

going to return to Paragon, when its out

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

this game is mainly a pvp game..and u wont find any better pvp-system like this one

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

Could someone please detail the games pvp ?

-seige warfare ?  seige engines ? castle seiges ? tower fights?  other organized group/faction  fighting details ?

• xxschlitzxxxxschlitzxx Member Posts: 11

pvp is set up as follows.

there is a pvp area or land for players who are lvl 30-59.

Also one for players 40-80.

these areas are set up to hunt and attack the other nation. you can go solo or party up and hunt down your foes. In ko your pvp status is represented by national points (simply the more people you kill the more national points you gain)

Lunar war: 40-80 lvls

3 wars a  day for a total of 2 days a week. so 6 wars a week. Each server has these wars.

Nation vrs Nation....you have a mounted king who has the ability to give commands, such as plan of attack to his entire nation.   5 addtional mounted characters will help lead the attack. These mounted commanders are represted by the top of clans (also rated by national points)  of each nation. 

What really makes this war fun is that the winning nation can then raid the losing nations land. Attacking any noobs who are out lvling not realizing whats going on. The raid last for an hour after the winning nation wins the war. 

There is a similar war system for lower lvl players

I belive 40-59 called dark lunar war.  Main difference being this war does not have raiding.

Castle seige war.  Provides another war where everyone is basicly out for the glory of themselves. The goal of this war is to gain control of a castle. The wining clan will recieve all the taxes from all the purchases in certain lands.

there are other events but if you want more detail feel free to contact me.

• KingCamKingCam Member Posts: 4

finally, is the new server divided by your IP, or cant the f***ing stupid ass turks (sry, but they ruined this great game) just log into the English server and f*** it up again?

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by KingCam

finally, is the new server divided by your IP, or cant the f***ing stupid ass turks (sry, but they ruined this great game) just log into the English server and f*** it up again?

They can say "English Only" on any server and the Turks will flock in with their proxies. Sorry, Turks ruined the game and the developers helped them do it. This game can rot.

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

This is definately something I will look in to....... english speaking server...

Does anyone know if server transfers are available through the item store or anything like that? Would like to play my old chars again.. not reroll.

Thanks.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• xxschlitzxxxxschlitzxx Member Posts: 11

Ha haha , that would make to much sense.  K2 offering ways to bring older players back and make more money??  nahhh no server transfer not open request not in their in game store.

• kingtommyboykingtommyboy Member Posts: 543

can european players also join that server?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    waiting for ... nothing..

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537
    Originally posted by kingtommyboy

If your region is included in those that can access the server.. yes (All i know is that it's restricted to mainly english speaking countries) . It should say somewhere on www.knightonlineworld.com

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

Originally posted by kingtommyboy

i seen on ur profile u are from belgium..so no  u cant play on the west server

• kazimhacikazimhaci Member Posts: 1

yes i m turk and i played KO too but i left that game for the ppl from my nation and from other nations... but as u both said KO wanted bad turks 2 join game... if they make KO a lil like 3-4 months a pre-paid game -i meant  like wow or lotr online - the bad 1s or koxpers or dupers automatically ll leave game .. but u must know this KO wanted 2m turk in 3.5m online ppl and always lil children r goin in game an ****in game with dupe an koxp ... also my  80 rogue's  items stolen too - about 1500 $ in turkey - 9 year old child has an acc too but he s swearin too ... bad turks despite bein turk :((  1 person cant change every1 :((  but there s honest and kind turks too u can be sure .. and i  believe turks cant be hated by all nations  for fool 1s ...

srry about em an for all that r unkind an that ****ed a good game :((

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

my question is: why proxy onto the english speaking server if you dont speak english, when every server but the english speaking one has no ip ban on your country?  They added 2 new servers, one for english language countries with ip bans and another with no bans or requirements.

english speaking  server= spanish speaking players....makes no sense. 

botters/hackers/gold farmers aside the english server is slowly turning into the south american server

just letting you know

if you want to give carnac-west a try

bring a translator

• mf_ravenmf_raven Member Posts: 48

Another "comunity friendly saynothing " by  chris & josh.....

How stupid must they, and k2, be to even (if  for real any) try sucha bs. Its only fog selling, like they use ti do, becausr there is no way in hell from stopping someone from new guinea or antarctic to play there.

And how they gonnna stop it ? With "friendly gm's and ip filtering" ... myth and mission impossibble.

Warepure, thats what chriss & joshiboy (CEO of K2) are the best - selling empty words.

• ManilasManilas Member Posts: 6

I've been playing Knight Online for now 3 years and it is more or less returning to it's old glory.

Yes, Turkish players will still be in game.

No, server transfers are not possible except under extreme conditions.

Yes, cheating is close to non-existant now.

No, customer support is not better.

Yes, there is more room in the servers at the moment to play without paying premium to enter the servers.

I will go abit more in details about the PvP that Schlitz talked about.

Basically, there is 4 mega pvp events and 2 mini pvp. There's also 2 maps that contain 24/7 pvp.

PvP exist so that players gather national points. The use of the national points is for a clan to reach higher grades. When the total national points of all members in a clan reach a certain point, their clan rank goes up. What's the use of having a high clan grade? Your clan gets recognize for being Knight, Ascetic Knight or Accredited knights and eventually, being at the top . You get to wear capes, which with each different knight rank gets cooler

Mega PVP

Lunar Wars: 250 vs 250. Player levels allowed are 30 to 80 (Recommended level 70+). The war last a maximum 1 hour. The goal of this event is that your nation has the most kill at the end of the event or to kill 3 npcs; 2 called Warders and 1 called Keeper. Once one of the nations accomplish these conditions, they are allowed to invade the opposing nation country. The time for the invasion is 1 hour plus the rest of the time left to the 1 hour war. Meaning, if they kill the 3 npc's in 15 minutes, they have 1 hour and 45 minutes to invade the opposing nation country. When invading, you can capture monuments in the opposing nation towns. Capturing these awards players, at every 5 minutes, national points. When the times is up, every player in opposing nations country gets deported to their own country .

Dark Lunar Wars: These are the same than the Lunar Wars except for 2 things. The maps also differs.

1. Only players between level 30 and level 59 can join (Recommended level 55+ ).
    2. The winning nation cannot invade

The Lunar and Dark Lunar War are both 3 times per day, twice per week.

Castle Siege Wars: This event is a clan versus clan event. The game map is Delos. The goal of the event is to battle their way through the field till they reach the castle and destroy the crystal. Once that is accomplished, they have the control of the Castle. That clan leader, until the next Castle Siege War, controls the tax of the Moradon and Delos area and receives tax incomes (Gotta love being the government). At the next Castle Siege War, the clan now have to defend the castle from any clan trying to destroy the crystal. Any number of clans can participate as long as they have the minimal clan rank of Knight. Unofficials alliances can be made with other clans to defend or attack the castle. The castle siege war happens twice a week.

Hellsgarem Event: Every 3rd Saturday of the month, a special server is opened where it's pvp all day. Multiple prize are awarded for players who ends up with the most national points, clan that ends up with the most national points, best screenshot, best in game movie, ......

Small PvP events

Border Defense War: This is an event twice per day for players between level 60-69. It is an 8 vs 8 pvp. The goal of the event is to have the most kills of the opposing team at the end or destroy the opposing side crystal. The first team to accomplish this wins the event, wins a red treasure chest (can be exchanged for a random item which can be a unique item) and wins lots of experience points. The loosing team earns half the experience points they would of earned if they won. This event happens twice per day and last 30 minutes.

Juraid Mountain: This is the step after the border war. It's for players level 70 and above. It's an 8 vs 8 pvp again. The goal to this event is when ti starts, each team starts in a room. Then, each team have to cross 3 rooms filled with unique monsters to reach the middle room where both teams meet up and compete to vanquish a single unique monster to win the event. Again, the event can also be won by the team who killed the most opposing team members. This event happens twice per day and last 1 hour. The reward for winning is a Silver gem which can be used in the Chaotic Generator to have a chance of getting a unique item. The loosing team gets awarded with a black gem which is the same than the silver gem but the odds to get a unique item are less likely.

PvP maps

Ronark Land: This is a map for players ranging from level 30 to 80 to pvp as much as they want. There is also boss spawns in the middle of the map which may occur sometimes in the day.

Ardream: This is the same than Ronark except it's for players level 30 to 59.

About the english only server, yes it is true, kinda.

The newest server, called Carnac, has an east and west section. The east section was made for Europeens and the west was made for the Americans. But, over time, the west section has started to allow players from the east to join.

As of now, Turkish players are still unable to join that server unless using a proxy. So, on the west server, it will be mostly english, with a little bith of spanish and french.

To help me show you what the game is all about, here is a few selected movies that fits the best in showing the aspect of the game.

HeLLcOme (made by Any) 

www.youtube.com/watch Part 1

www.youtube.com/watch Part 2

AHM Intel Priest

www.youtube.com/watch

www.youtube.com/watch

Warning: These are/were considered the elites of their respective servers. Accomplishing what they do in those movies takes lots of time.

So, like Schlitz proposed, if you have any other questions about the Knight Online game, feel free to send me a private message.

P.S. : Schlitz, come back to LostTime u gay

Manilas

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362
    Originally posted by Manilas

I've been playing Knight Online for now 3 years and it is more or less returning to it's old glory.
    Yes, Turkish players will still be in game.
    No, server transfers are not possible except under extreme conditions.
    Yes, cheating is close to non-existant now.
    No, customer support is not better.
    Yes, there is more room in the servers at the moment to play without paying premium to enter the servers.

I will go abit more in details about the PvP that Schlitz talked about.
    Basically, there is 4 mega pvp events and 2 mini pvp. There's also 2 maps that contain 24/7 pvp.
    PvP exist so that players gather national points. The use of the national points is for a clan to reach higher grades. When the total national points of all members in a clan reach a certain point, their clan rank goes up. What's the use of having a high clan grade? Your clan gets recognize for being Knight, Ascetic Knight or Accredited knights and eventually, being at the top . You get to wear capes, which with each different knight rank gets cooler
    Mega PVP
    Lunar Wars: 250 vs 250. Player levels allowed are 30 to 80 (Recommended level 70+). The war last a maximum 1 hour. The goal of this event is that your nation has the most kill at the end of the event or to kill 3 npcs; 2 called Warders and 1 called Keeper. Once one of the nations accomplish these conditions, they are allowed to invade the opposing nation country. The time for the invasion is 1 hour plus the rest of the time left to the 1 hour war. Meaning, if they kill the 3 npc's in 15 minutes, they have 1 hour and 45 minutes to invade the opposing nation country. When invading, you can capture monuments in the opposing nation towns. Capturing these awards players, at every 5 minutes, national points. When the times is up, every player in opposing nations country gets deported to their own country .
    Dark Lunar Wars: These are the same than the Lunar Wars except for 2 things. The maps also differs.

Only players between level 30 and level 59 can join (Recommended level 55+ ).
    The winning nation cannot invade

The Lunar and Dark Lunar War are both 3 times per day, twice per week.
    Castle Siege Wars: This event is a clan versus clan event. The game map is Delos. The goal of the event is to battle their way through the field till they reach the castle and destroy the crystal. Once that is accomplished, they have the control of the Castle. That clan leader, until the next Castle Siege War, controls the tax of the Moradon and Delos area and receives tax incomes (Gotta love being the government). At the next Castle Siege War, the clan now have to defend the castle from any clan trying to destroy the crystal. Any number of clans can participate as long as they have the minimal clan rank of Knight. Unofficials alliances can be made with other clans to defend or attack the castle. The castle siege war happens twice a week.
    Hellsgarem Event: Every 3rd Saturday of the month, a special server is opened where it's pvp all day. Multiple prize are awarded for players who ends up with the most national points, clan that ends up with the most national points, best screenshot, best in game movie, ......
    Small PvP events
    Border Defense War: This is an event twice per day for players between level 60-69. It is an 8 vs 8 pvp. The goal of the event is to have the most kills of the opposing team at the end or destroy the opposing side crystal. The first team to accomplish this wins the event, wins a red treasure chest (can be exchanged for a random item which can be a unique item) and wins lots of experience points. The loosing team earns half the experience points they would of earned if they won. This event happens twice per day and last 30 minutes.
    Juraid Mountain: This is the step after the border war. It's for players level 70 and above. It's an 8 vs 8 pvp again. The goal to this event is when ti starts, each team starts in a room. Then, each team have to cross 3 rooms filled with unique monsters to reach the middle room where both teams meet up and compete to vanquish a single unique monster to win the event. Again, the event can also be won by the team who killed the most opposing team members. This event happens twice per day and last 1 hour. The reward for winning is a Silver gem which can be used in the Chaotic Generator to have a chance of getting a unique item. The loosing team gets awarded with a black gem which is the same than the silver gem but the odds to get a unique item are less likely.
    PvP maps
    Ronark Land: This is a map for players ranging from level 30 to 80 to pvp as much as they want. There is also boss spawns in the middle of the map which may occur sometimes in the day.
    Ardream: This is the same than Ronark except it's for players level 30 to 59.

About the english only server, yes it is true, kinda.
    The newest server, called Carnac, has an east and west section. The east section was made for Europeens and the west was made for the Americans. But, over time, the west section has started to allow players from the east to join.
    As of now, Turkish players are still unable to join that server unless using a proxy. So, on the west server, it will be mostly english, with a little bith of spanish and french.

To help me show you what the game is all about, here is a few selected movies that fits the best in showing the aspect of the game.
    HeLLcOme (made by Any) 
    www.youtube.com/watch Part 1
    www.youtube.com/watch Part 2
    AHM Intel Priest
    www.youtube.com/watch
    www.youtube.com/watch
    Warning: These are/were considered the elites of their respective servers. Accomplishing what they do in those movies takes lots of time.

So, like Schlitz proposed, if you have any other questions about the Knight Online game, feel free to send me a private message.

P.S. : Schlitz, come back to LostTime u gay
    Manilas

cheating is non existant now...the heck are you smoking man

i just logged on to my account on english only server

still full of non english speakers

noob map is chalk full of botters still, didnt even bother to check out the other maps nothing has changed

this game is still owned by the turks (south americans on the english only server) and bots

good pvp isnt worth dealing with the crap you have to go through in this game...i mean a party of 8 mage bots, all standing on the same spot so you cant tell what their names are completely owning a whole mob spawn is awesome, especially when this is done to ANY AND ALL mob that drops high value items

so what you have to do is ignore certain quests and live with the fact that you will be broke....the bots have called shotgun on all the good mobs

oh an manilas good work on the free advertisement....you ALMOST sound like a player

seems like KO cant afford to normal forms of advertisements anymore and their marketing department must post advertisements on forums now...guess those bots dont pay as much money to play as real players do and drive away the real players like me....bring that up at your next meeting

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

I'm very interested...how exactly did the Turkish mess up the game? Sounds like everyone hates them lol.

• ManilasManilas Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by crunchyblack

cheating is non existant now...the heck are you smoking man
    i just logged on to my account on english only server
    still full of non english speakers
    noob map is chalk full of botters still, didnt even bother to check out the other maps nothing has changed
    this game is still owned by the turks (south americans on the english only server) and bots
    good pvp isnt worth dealing with the crap you have to go through in this game...i mean a party of 8 mage bots, all standing on the same spot so you cant tell what their names are completely owning a whole mob spawn is awesome, especially when this is done to ANY AND ALL mob that drops high value items
    so what you have to do is ignore certain quests and live with the fact that you will be broke....the bots have called shotgun on all the good mobs
    oh an manilas good work on the free advertisement....you ALMOST sound like a player
    seems like KO cant afford to normal forms of advertisements anymore and their marketing department must post advertisements on forums now...guess those bots dont pay as much money to play as real players do and drive away the real players like me....bring that up at your next meeting

What may seem as botters are actually Gold Farmers. If you have seen these videos

These are chinesse players that all they do is stay at the same spot for hours, never talk since they have a job to do. So, bots? I don't think so. It's just people doing the same thing over and over. Now, if your to weak to fight against other players over a spot, maybe you should go level yourself

Also, I didn't say that Carnac West was english only but it is mainly english. You can have alot of other nationalities on it (Spanish, French, .....). Only turks on it are those using proxies.

And I don't sound like a player? You are free to join me up on Ares or just ask around on the Official Forums, I can assure you that K2 Staff members and other players on Ares will make you sure that I'm just another guy playing the game. Here's the link to make it easy for you. Just look up the name Reinforcer4Life on there. That's me

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_en//index.php

Why the advertisement? The game has been bashed so hard these last years because of cheating, hacking and other stuff that few people check how Knight Online has improved. I see the game dying more everyday and yet, all except Customer Support which hasn't changed, everything has improved. I'm just trying to invite more people to come and try the game to see how good it is. And trust me, it's good or else, there wouldn't be so many people coming back to game after a few months saying how it's addicting.

The days that all mages had all 3 level 60 skills, that every archer could hit you with their Arrow Shower skill (all 5 arrows), the Speedhack, the Duping, ......They have all come to an end.

Even account hacking which was a big problem in the past, it's a thing of the past now. With the new security measures of the regions K2 Network implemented with the 3 secret question and answers, getting hacked is almost impossible. Even with a key logger on your computer, hacking an account isn't as easy as it used to be.

If you got more doubts, go ahead and throw it in. I'll answer each of them. I'm a living bible on the Knight Online subject

• sanders01sanders01 Member Posts: 1,357

Cheating non-existant? Never. Hacking and botting is what makes KO, KO. Guess whos selling you most of your Armor/weapons? Thats right, a botter that farmed for days to get it.

Currently restarting World of Warcraft :/