Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My observations @ lvl 54

2»

Comments

• jackotamojackotamo Member Posts: 3

Its because this game is overall crap. Its buggy as hell. The game play is comparable to Dynasty Warriors aka endless killing of the same things over and over again, they dont have the one and most simplest commands that any MMORPG needs and thats an ignore option because guess that? Theres endless spamming thats what.  You can play the game and not even know that there were such a thing as a quest. The people are dicks in the game, if you ever get to talk to one because theres nothing but grinding and no time for talking. The only thing this game has going for it, is the graphics.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by viltran

I can't understand what with such negatives attitudes. The game isn't that bad, sure there is grinding don't most mmo require grinding?, how are you doing that grinding, are you soloing or Partying? you can have alot of fun chatting while grinding in a party and the need for the cash shop is very little unless you have to be super uber most of the cash shop is looks sure the are a few cool items but no really necessary unless you just have the urge for uberness or lack of patience

Sure, every game has a certain amount of grinding.  But this game has A LOT of grinding.  Hell, grinding is all you do!

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Firstly, why do people repeatedly get suckered into playing the same Korean mmo over and over and over and over again?  Their all the same yet with a different title and window-dressing.  Aside from the head-ache of extreme repetitive grinding to get no where, there's the rip-off factor of spending money in an item shop that inevitably gets you nothing but the sense that you need to spend more money, more-so than any other pay-to-play mmo, at every level of character advancement.  Go children, go.

• AbeniAbeni Member Posts: 5

This game is so bad...

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

Eh, it's a game I play in spurts. But then, I don't play anything forever. I play a game anywhere between a few days to a few months, then switch to another game.

Got a staff summoner -53

Mage - 45ish?

Knight - 35ish?

• CHENEYYYCHENEYYY Member Posts: 3

• ABELABELABELABEL Member Posts: 4

asian grindfest FTW!

• asdfghjklSSsasdfghjklSSs Member Posts: 4

Yes? i think so

• bfdgdfgdfgbfdgdfgdfg Member Posts: 5

and wth over, i have never seen so much gold spam in my life lol. 

• bfdgdfgdfgbfdgdfgdfg Member Posts: 5

Ya I do

• RhaegorRhaegor Member Posts: 12

This game is absolutely terrible.  Not because of the grind.  Not because of the same repetitive monster killing.  It is because the game is made up of 90% bots, hackers, and gold selling spammers.  You can not even chat with other players because the bot spam is so bad.  All the higher level people are hackers.  You can hack the game extremely easy because all of the information important to the game is stored client side on your computer. 

Do a google search for Elite PvPer 2Moons Hacks and you will see what I mean.

• AznmaskAznmask Member Posts: 178

There is good thing about this game. This game is Free to pay.. is so different compare to other Free to play game. WHY? well in this game you acutally dont really need to spend any real $ for ingame item.. Because the  CASH item suck.. they only sell game custom dress, make you look good but doesn't add any bonus, Or a mount (but it just look cool & many place is restrict it)  For crafting they sell some scroll make you get like 25% for success on item. Or a bag make you carry more inventory, but not necessary need it.

The bad thing about this game is there is so many botter, goldseller spammer (in town). Although Acclaim trying to find a cure to make this game spam-free but spammer alway find a way . 

If this game didn't have those botter, this might be the best Free to Play game.

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008

Originally posted by Guintu

Originally posted by ValiumSummer

This is by far the biggest grind I have ever taken part in.    I doubt seriously  that I will continue.
    I read on mmosite.com that you are not even half way leveling (xp wise) until you reach lvl 135.   If a game is going to make the level grind so painfully slow, they should provide content enough to do so.   As it stands this game has very little.   I've killed everything I can over and over and over (and over again) in attempt to get to lvl 55 (which gives me access to Crespo).     I've also determined that I have spent more real money on this "free game" than I would have on a pay to play game with actual production values (not just an existing game re-texted for english).
    Without getting into all the frustrations I have had (and plain "bad luck") upgrading weapons I'm simply going to change my opinion of this game from "recommend" to "do not recommend".  
    Mind numbing.

I guess you haven't played Lineage 2, the grind in that game is 1000X worse.

I actually did play lineage 2, in open beta and at launch.   While definately a grind, I actually enjoyed it.  I made it to lvl 47.   The pvp aspect of that game was a bit too much for me to stomach, I played in constant fear of being killed and losing a very expensive staff (I think it was a "goat head staff" or something like that).   Anyways, having played both games 2moons isn't even in the same class as Lineage 2 (thats just my opinion).

• PepsipwnzgodPepsipwnzgod Member Posts: 203

This is by far the biggest grind I have ever taken part in.    I doubt seriously  that I will continue.
    I read on mmosite.com that you are not even half way leveling (xp wise) until you reach lvl 135.   If a game is going to make the level grind so painfully slow, they should provide content enough to do so.   As it stands this game has very little.   I've killed everything I can over and over and over (and over again) in attempt to get to lvl 55 (which gives me access to Crespo).     I've also determined that I have spent more real money on this "free game" than I would have on a pay to play game with actual production values (not just an existing game re-texted for english).
    Without getting into all the frustrations I have had (and plain "bad luck") upgrading weapons I'm simply going to change my opinion of this game from "recommend" to "do not recommend".  
    Mind numbing.

I'm level 92 and i really only noticed the "grind" after 85ish... the killing is so quick and aoe parties make it so fun that you really cant judge the game.. especially before you can even enter crespo..

-----------------------------
    IVE PLAYED WOW AND LIKED IT SO IM A FANBOI PLZ FLAME MY THREADS CUZ I MIGHT MENTION WOW

• Noregretz76Noregretz76 Member Posts: 21

i agree to the "i agree" .....

• whatsurissuewhatsurissue Member Posts: 8

For me 2moons is a good game but still lacking certian things I have a lv 55 summoner and a lv 45 mage.The good things about it are probably the sometimes very friendly people,the areas to explore and the fun value when your playing with friends.The bad things would probably be the lack of quests at certian levels,the some what annoying newbie maze,and the lag you sometimes get when you go into main cities.

• ValiumSummerValiumSummer Member Posts: 1,008
    Originally posted by Pepsipwnzgod

Mind numbing.

I'm level 92 and i really only noticed the "grind" after 85ish... the killing is so quick and aoe parties make it so fun that you really cant judge the game.. especially before you can even enter crespo..

I'm happy that you were able to stomach the game for 40 more levels than I could.    You have mad grinding skills.  

• Kills4FunKills4Fun Member Posts: 14

I Heard 2moons is complete failure and a copy of Dekaron. I also heard that 2moons is very laggy and has bad service.

• hazle6969hazle6969 Member Posts: 8

So, i have no clue why every one is ripping on this game. The people that are giving this game crap are the people that just expect and easy walkthough. Kill maybe 20 things and level up after yoour already about lvl 40. thast pathetic

This game is probably one of the best free MMO's that you can have today, there is unique classes, a good story like (which i bet none of you even looked into), the graphics are amazing, the weapons for every single class are different then on other games which are usualy the same, the explore areas are fun- and a very unique idea of having Akris around to help you with the lvl'ing up experience. and theres so much more!! All you people talking crap about this game are not even gamers, don't talk crap about a game you've never even played and you've played barley enough. If your not willing to play a game that takes time other then other crapy games where you lvl ever 20 minutes, then don't even play

PwN Master3000

• digitalpremdigitalprem Member CommonPosts: 3

In an inexorably swarmed online existence where clients can browse over a billion applications to download, you require client centered applications that offer something somewhat extraordinary.

We're one of those uncommon portable application plan organizations that can make these sort of applications in-house. We represent considerable authority in creating applications that work over every single portable stage (iOS, Android and Widows) and pride ourselves on making that additional separation that makes an application truly emerge.

From imaginative thoughts and delightful versatile application plan to complex back-end engineering and advancement, we cover the entire application creation process, so you don't need to stress over any piece of the unpredictable procedure.

We likewise measure the achievement of all our applications, and reliably high quantities of downloads and communications mean you can make sure you'll get an item that conveys genuine ROI.

AngularJs Development Company in USA

CakePHP Development Company USA

Problem Solving:

We work intimately with you to distinguish the correct issue the new application should fathom, and change our thoughts until the point that we think of a totally special idea. We at that point invest energy building up the enormous thought and its mechanics to guarantee it will convey in reality as we know it where clients expect so much and have such a large number of different choices to contrast it with.

In-house development:

Our geek group of in-house designers are close by to fabricate the application, finish with every one of those additional exceptional highlights it needs to emerge in the commercial center and make a solid association with clients.

Getting app-happy:

Be that as it may, we don't simply abandon you there – we make a post-dispatch showcasing methodology to ensure we get the application before the general population who matter.

Build Once, Deploy Everywhere; Easily Test, Monitor, and Update Dynamically. Integrate Cloud Services. Being an Experienced Android Application Development Company in USA, our Android development team gives a guarantee to our clients for an excellent Android app. Benefits of android apps for businesses. Low Investment. Android app developers have free access to the Android software development kit (SDK) because Android is an open-source platform. Easy Customization. BYOD Preference. Security and Distribution.
  • naziradnazirad Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    oh nice...im lvl 51...i will as soon as it possible

برنامه بدنسازی