Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should we do after talking with the State Consultant??

First , i don't know what i should do after  i talked with the State Consultant. I go on doing the Five Element Quest, and pay a visit to the District Magistrate. Then, i just open double exp to lvl up by killing the monsters.

When i wandering on the website or in the forum want to know the latest events, i just know that i should obtain a citizenship to go on the state quest. You should talk withe the Citizenship Officer to obtain the nationality. I choose Qin. Here, i will share some details about how to join Qin which i learnt from the forum.

After you’ve talked with State Consultant in Sun City, you decided to join Qin State. Find the Posthouse near the west gate of Sun City. Talk to him and he will teleport you to the Desert City, Capital of Qin State.

When you are in Desert City, go straight to the worried District Magistrate (246,250) who is expecting brave warriors. Talk to him and you know that the Citizenship Officer deals with the matter of Qin Nationality. So press M and you will find Citizenship Officer in the central Desert City. Talk to him and he will assign you a quest that is you should kill the Stone Lizard King to prove your ability first. It’s really a good opportunity to show your talents and brevity and stand out though.

Prepare some tonics in case of endangered and unhealthy. Go out of the city through the north gate and walk along the uneven road leading to the little hill. Go up and up till you arrive at the top. Be cautious of the lizards infested all the way. Kill them as many as you can to make sure that you will not be attacked from all sides when attacking the Stone Lizard King. The Stone Lizard King (70,81) hides himself behind a giant cactus. Kill it and you will finish your test.

Comments

• appleloveapplelove Member Posts: 2

How about other states? Follow the same steps?

• breezegybreezegy Member Posts: 3

virtually the same, go to the state you want to join and talk with the citizenship officer in the capital, he will ask you to kill a boss, when you finish this quest, you will obtain the citizenship.