Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I come back ?

I have been away for like over a year now. Can i come back/ start over whit classic, and only catabums. And stand achance in pvp/rvr ?

And i haer that there are happen new thing to daoc, like all are the classe the pic from day one, anything els spec about that chance and what els is good to know about the game this days ?

Beta:
GW, WOW, AOC, DAOC, DOD, L2, VG.
Playd:
GW necro msx, WOW never maxd, DAOC reaver-paladin-cabalist-vamp max, L2 never maxd, VG never maxd.

Play:
Daoc - Paladin. Classic.

Comments

• ShoalShoal Member Posts: 1,156

Go to Camelot Herald and check out the populations of the few clustered realms that are left.  Most of those players are 50s, so you will be pretty much solo early on.

Might as well go buy the full package on DVD as try to just play  to Catacombs only.

Note that the environment has changed radically from the first years of the game.  It has gone the way of the 'one-starting-area-for-everyone'.  I assume due to the low population; could not really be effective with the races spread so far apart.

Leveling is easier now.  But DAoC has lost a lot of its heart along the way the past couple of years.

Might want to try the free trial on a new account to see if DAoC today still fits.

Good Hunting.

• TheArzhAngelTheArzhAngel Member Posts: 159

Hmmm

Beta:
    GW, WOW, AOC, DAOC, DOD, L2, VG.
    Playd:
    GW necro msx, WOW never maxd, DAOC reaver-paladin-cabalist-vamp max, L2 never maxd, VG never maxd.

Play:
    Daoc - Paladin. Classic.

• RageaholRageahol Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

still plenty of people on classic  and still a bunch leveling there too  but yeah its old greatness is gone but there is always action in the BGs and Froniters