Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To all VG bashers

mate0377mate0377 Member UncommonPosts: 55

I think most of VG bashers suffer from over hyping. You have closely watched the game way before releasing and after release you got very dissapointed because bugs, performance and other things.

I started to play VG before 1 month  after  3 years playing wow  I got  bored of that game so I was looking for other. I only knew that VG had bad start after realease but I was reading that most of performance issues were solved and the game is running pretty good. Well it is, I play it on maxed details, around 30-60 fps.

At the time when VG was released I was pretty adicted to wow so I wasnt checking any new MMORPG games so now I dont know anything about broken promises and stuff like that. I am enjoying VG as it is not as it should be.

Comments

• lisaroblisarob Member UncommonPosts: 93

Yeah same here too just resubed after leaving 2 weeks after release. I am on max settings and it looks even better than aoc and i must say even plays better.

I think the key to mmo gamming is wait a year after release to play.

I mean if Vanguard was released the way it is now there would be a lot a people playing.

Well i am enjoying the game and thats all what matters :P

• Nightbringe1Nightbringe1 Member UncommonPosts: 1,335
    Originally posted by lisarob

I mean if Vanguard was released the way it is now there would be a lot a people playing.
    Well i am enjoying the game and thats all what matters :P

QFT

Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
    Benjamin Franklin

• mate0377mate0377 Member UncommonPosts: 55

Exactly I think that soon after AoC release we will see many disapointed players

• VultureSkullVultureSkull Member UncommonPosts: 1,774

Originally posted by mate0377

Exactly I think that soon after AoC release we will see many disapointed players

Yes you may find a lot, but not as many as there were with VG.

VG is very good game in its current state, however, in my opinion i think the game is being updated to slowly.

If SOE had put more resources in to updating the game quickly the trail would have been out by now, that would have attracted a lot of players and improved the population greatly.

The longer it goes on like this the worse it gets as a lot of ppls will like to try the new MMO coming out this year, instead of VG, not because they are necessary better but because they are new, and ppls like new things.

So instead of VG being the next big game, which it has the potential for, i think it will become a niche game. Which is a crying shame to be honest as it has some very interesting game play

• DailyBuzzDailyBuzz Member Posts: 2,306

Originally posted by mate0377

I think most of VG bashers suffer from over hyping. You have closely watched the game way before releasing and after release you got very dissapointed because bugs, performance and other things.
    I started to play VG before 1 month  after  3 years playing wow  I got  bored of that game so I was looking for other. I only knew that VG had bad start after realease but I was reading that most of performance issues were solved and the game is running pretty good. Well it is, I play it on maxed details, around 30-60 fps.
    At the time when VG was released I was pretty adicted to wow so I wasnt checking any new MMORPG games so now I dont know anything about broken promises and stuff like that. I am enjoying VG as it is not as it should be.
    This is very easy to say, but hard to prove. I'm sure more than a few fit that description though.

Many former players hated that SOE took over, knowing they would make it a mindless slasher, quick to cap, then raid 'til eternity. They did a good job of that in my opinion. It's no surprise you like it, coming from WoW. I hear it's a solid game now, if that's what you're looking for.