Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shaiya

ianwelshyianwelshy Member UncommonPosts: 28

Hey ppl just wanted to shout about this game i have found.

It is a mmorpg game called shaiya it is a very good game only been going since xmas,it is very pvp has a map called 1-15 where lvl's 1-15 can pvp and then it has a 20-30 area where again lvl's 20-30 can pvp also have kool mobs and good quest. so please come check the site out and the forums and give my name a shout to say i told you about shaiya.

c u all.

Comments

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

WOW this sounds so cool maps called 1-15 WOW it sounds so realistic and fantastic WOW and it has PvP too WOW!!!!!!!!!

WOW I am so going to give all my money and time to this great sounding game thanks to the HUGE amount of information you gave about this GREAT WoW killer !!!!!!!!!!!

[J/K]

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

Impressive review, given youve played the game only 36 hours (based on Xfire). Why not tell us nmore about Silkroad?

Torrential

• ianwelshyianwelshy Member UncommonPosts: 28

WTH maybe i have played only 36 hours but i was only saying check it out man if i knew you were going to give me crap i would not have said anything

p.s i will tell you about silkroad and that is it is a brillant game but very very very very bad company thta runs it,it is so full of botter sit is untrue.

p.s this will be my very last post as if the attuide on is like the tow i have had then i am better keeping shut

• apakapak Member Posts: 32

come on what did the guy  say to deserve someone giving him crap he is just giving advice on a game on a MMO based website leave him alone and go troll other forums.

hi

• reddoreddo Member Posts: 115

I honestly like the game. I played on one of the pvp maps, and there are hundreds of people on at any given time. Also, there are mobs around but they won't matter once you delve in PvP, so it can't be considered PvPvE. Also, you CAN fight in the map alone, but I do not recommend it since it's always better to have a 5 on 5 rather  than a 5 on 1. As for skills and attributes, you should think about what you want for the future, otherwise the build can become a mess. Overall, I did enjoy this game. I agree with OP.