Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regnum- The new WoW

liner60liner60 Member Posts: 4

I only started regnum a few days ago, but i can see why people are calling it the new WoW. The graphics are pretty good and the fact it has different civilisations is great. NGD Studio's , i think, is pretty unheard of. But they have proven they have the potential to make great games and will soon have their mark in MMO history.

I used to play runescape for a little, but the graphics were poor and the game is too cramped. Regnum is not like this, it has a small amount of players. The only downside is the amount of foreign people in it. It was hard to find another english speaking player in it.

I think the game should also show other players' levels, as well as the monsters levels.

Thanks for looking

Comments

• herojer11herojer11 Member Posts: 14

WoW is way more fun and easyer to control...This game just suck vs 12sky, Shaiya or anything like that...

event  Metin2 is more fun

• adrianpfadrianpf Member Posts: 18

Regnum is better than WoW in easy gameplay, community, and fun... lots of more fun... the problem is that people test only the first levels, and there you can't see how the game is. I encourage you even if you are a low level, to go to the warzone and find out why people then want madly to get to the max level... :)

• AlexitaAlexita Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by herojer11

WoW is way more fun and easyer to control...This game just suck vs 12sky, Shaiya or anything like that...
    event  Metin2 is more fun

At all, i was playing Metin2 for 5 minutes and i got bored xD.

I'm playing Regnum since 2007, and honestly i love it. It might not be bigger than WoW, but it has an amazing community, they help you a lot with all.

The english speakers are in every realm, in Alsius you can find me or people from Valhalla, DILLIGAF, Lunatics, Alsius Hunters, and so on.

• DkySvenDkySven Member Posts: 1

I assume you mean P E R L with Lunatics.(Perilous eternal ravaging Lunatics) That clan isn't around anymore/merged into other clans. On the other hand, Vahalla is still a big clan.

Real vs Realm battles in Regnum Online are awesome. There's nothing better than a good charge with a warlock covering you with Sultar's Terror. :D

• AlexitaAlexita Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by DkySven

I assume you mean P E R L with Lunatics.(Perilous eternal ravaging Lunatics) That clan isn't around anymore/merged into other clans. On the other hand, Vahalla is still a big clan.
    Real vs Realm battles in Regnum Online are awesome. There's nothing better than a good charge with a warlock covering you with Sultar's Terror. :D

Yep, i was talking about PERL =). This is so sad that they isn't around... i miss them =)

On the other hand... hahahahaha you're so bad Dky xD. In my case I love to heal everyone, well, what can i say... i'm in love of my conjurer xD.  And yes, Realm vs Realm battles are awsome, especially when reds and greens are in Pinos xD.

See you in Alsius Dky. :D

• valoriusvalorius Member Posts: 22

Regnum is the new WoW?

Regnum is little more than a lag-filled exercise in mediocrity.

Seriously, the game should be called LAGnum online....the lag is what defines this game, not the actual game play itself.

• tuathailtuathail Member Posts: 17
    Originally posted by valorius

Regnum is the new WoW?

Regnum is little more than a lag-filled exercise in mediocrity.

Seriously, the game should be called LAGnum online....the lag is what defines this game, not the actual game play itself.

Get a decent connection you freak. How come I can play without lag? It's not a perfect game, but not a crappy one.

Stop flaming, maybe that's why you got banned from their forums...

I'm simply forwarding my opinion...Regnum is a game ABSOLUTELY CHOKED by lag.

And why are you calling me names? Do you have some financial stake in RO? What the hell do you care? 

Seriously, this game is a total mess people.

• LouerLouer Member Posts: 5

I can aggree that Regnum Online has a really very good Realm versus Realm system, which makes a lot of fun. The community is also great.

There are usually only very few or no lags in RO, if the internet connection works well and there is no problem with firewall, graphic driver, graphic power (but regnum do not need powerful 3D cards).

It should probably be pointed out that the amount of lag depends on the server, to some extent. For instance, RA, the first server (the one with the most veteran players and toughest competition) is extremely laggy, because it is also the most highly populated. Sometimes at a fort war your screen will freeze for as much as 90 seconds while it loads all the resources and you can move again. Obviously, that often results in you being killed while unable to even move.

A link from NGD's own online forums, where players of RO openly state the lag in the new invasion patch makes the game virtually unplayable. 

http://212.214.41.26/forum/showthread.php?t=34420

• MinikillersMinikillers Member Posts: 11

I think it's one of the more friendlier communities in MMORPG gaming. Players are very helpful.

Add me on MSN: [email protected]