Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game News (Jatar)

jagust05jagust05 Member Posts: 27

This question is mostly just for Jatar--i didn't know if i should ask this through an email to the site or not.  I've been checking the game site regularly and there hasn't been any game news since the end of  Feb.  i was just wondering how it is coming along and if there is any new major developments happening?

Also, for others:  there is a post on the second page of the discussion topics with a link to a fan site for this game if anyone wants to check it out.

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Ahh yes, I have noticed there hasn't been any updates since Feb...

Perhaps a beta is coming near  

• JatarJatar Member UncommonPosts: 348

Originally posted by mike470

Ahh yes, I have noticed there hasn't been any updates since Feb...
    Perhaps a beta is coming near  
    Sorry, no, the Beta is not coming near.  As I've stated before, this game is early in development, so don't get a bee in your bonnet about when the Beta will take place.

As for news, we only report major developments or problems and delays.  There is a major milestone coming soon, but not for a few more weeks.   You'll have to wait to see what that is when we get there. however,  I'll have to check, but I do believe that there is going to be news posted today or tomorrow on a different matter.

Jatar.