Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A surprisingly good game.

2»

Comments

• dvdstormdvdstorm Member Posts: 3

i just know a little about this game, but it sounds interesting, you can go to their forum to know some details 

mwobbs.enjoymmo.com

• ArawonArawon Member Posts: 1,108

I logged onto the game for about 5 minutes. I noted....Point and click movement controls....and no zoom control to be able to see closer to you character.I stopped playing when I experienced these two things.

• lorechaserlorechaser Member Posts: 124
    Originally posted by Arawon

I logged onto the game for about 5 minutes. I noted....Point and click movement controls....and no zoom control to be able to see closer to you character.I stopped playing when I experienced these two things.

Pretty much expected from a game like this, though....

Who am I?
    @Lorechaser on CoH
    Badjuju, Splinterhoof, Plainsrunner on WoW (Moonrunner)
    Shyy'rissk on SWG (Flurry)
    ClockworkSoldier, HE Pierce, Letnev on Planetside
    Gyshe, Crucible, Terrakal on DDO
    And many more.

• bfdgdfsgdfgbfdgdfsgdfg Member Posts: 5

I don't know much about it but did Koreans and Japanese already release this one.

• lingceapucklingceapuck Member UncommonPosts: 62

aha Ryee the goddes of hugs

so this is a game released by conquer online ex-team?

• DevoffffnDevoffffn Member Posts: 3

ive no idea...

who knows?

• IngaaaIngaaa Member Posts: 8

It's all abt the war...

Blue house

• fyfanfarlifyfanfarli Member Posts: 15

Hmm so you are saying that the ingame bot thingy is a good thing because everyone can lvl 24/7 and not only the hardcore players, right? Well why dont they just remove the leveling feature all together? i mean seriously, why bother having the community rech the leveling cap is all that it takes is adjusting your bot once a day or so and then just leaving it on to do the rest? Let everyone start with a max lvl char and then...what?

Really eally weird for me this whole thing actually. I played L2 on and off for a few years and sure, the grindfest is horrible, and alot of people bot their chars to ever reach  lvl cap indeed, still that is far better than just knowing that lvls mean absolutely nothing.. I mean, whats the satisfaction of being a high lvl char among everyone else?

For me any game that incorperates a level-feature into it has a certain element of "lvl competition" to it. Or a goal that will be there alongside with questing/pvp/itemfarming whatever. The one thing that in the end ruined L2 for me was that i downloaded and set up a private server (for my own personal use only) and then created some max lvl chars with all the best items etc, since then I never logged into L2 again. Tos um it up, what kept me going in L2 was the same thing that annoed me, reaching that glorias lvl cap and "perfecting" my character. If I could do that with a program and I knew everyone else was doing it aswell, well I just lvl it up and then stop playing once I reached the lvl cap I guess.

Long rant about nothing maybee, wasnt trying to provoke anything, just my thoughts about that feature.

• windirectwindirect Member UncommonPosts: 5

Originally posted by fyfanfarli

Hmm so you are saying that the ingame bot thingy is a good thing because everyone can lvl 24/7 and not only the hardcore players, right? Well why dont they just remove the leveling feature all together? i mean seriously, why bother having the community rech the leveling cap is all that it takes is adjusting your bot once a day or so and then just leaving it on to do the rest? Let everyone start with a max lvl char and then...what? 

The thing is as your post mentions grinding. Almost every game I've played (And thats alot) when you get to lvl 20 -30 the amount of grinding is a real turn off! The Bot lets you avoid the worst grinding, while still needing to play live for quests , PvP, roleplaying etc.  The amount of games people have quit after starting only to have to grind 24/7 to lvl up is massive. This game lets you avoid the grind while still being enjoyable to play.

• llky23llky23 Member Posts: 1

botting does not remove the pleasure of playing magic world online. for instance, u cant fully relegate the duties of surviving in a dungeon or instance with the bot, because the bot sometimes can do rather funny things like run around and attack nothing. So we still need human control +

botting that makes your life so much easier.. esp when u can chat with ur friends while lvling..

how many mmos can have such an innovative idea?

Furthermore, country chat and the ability to link up items in chat for ppl to see is a great way to clear misunderstandings from trade. and yes its 2D graphics but ure not forced to grind ur eyes with the graphics, the bot does it all for u

join the game and take a break, u dont need to sit all day at the comp already ^_^

• TyfreakyTyfreaky Member Posts: 239

Of those in this thread who said they would try this game, how many of you actually like it?

I just wanted to know the general opinion of the game before I consider downloading it.

• FeralsmurfFeralsmurf Member UncommonPosts: 4

Aye hows the game play on this game. One person said u cant zoom, but can u pan/tilte. i find not being able to is more frustrating. Whats the customization of ur toon like or do u look like every one else here. Ofcourse no ones going to beet CoH, but is it atleast WoW lv of customization.  Talisman was fun. but lack of orignality killed it for me. but then agian. cant complain to much about free.

• boognish75boognish75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,540

I liked it, the bot system is great for those of us with college, and kids, and also the nature of the game if you had to fight physically all the monsters needed to lvl your hand would fall off, there are random shouted quests or tasks that take place every 15 minutes or so, and these quests give rewards of heightened skill attributes until you log, these can be useful if you wanna crawl a hard dungeon, also this game is high pvp, it is set around pvp'ing, i havent participated in any of the scheduled wars yet, but i have sneaked acrossto the other xcountry and klled the other faction, and they sometimes do the same to you, it is fun in that aspect, the paths to choose for yer profession are rather neat too, i went down the shadowknight line for my main and it branches off further down the line, and also can be changed at some npc in the beverly hills zone, the game has a lot of really neat features which i find interesting, i dont mind that they lacked on the graphics and put in a tion of other cool features, like the growing weapon, the larger world, video chat, and a reallly nice botting system. And it seems they take a stron stand against goldselling, if theres people selling gold in the main market hubs a warning will even come across the screen stating do not buy gold or you will be banned,

playing eq2 and two worlds