Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

message system report option

After reading the suggestion of a trashcan option for the message system i remebered that i once posted something about spam in my inbox. the message i wrote that night probalby wasnt verry logical and placed in the wrong forum, but it did have a valid suggestion, a report option for the messages you get in your inbox.(on this site)

I made this suggestion because that day i got a message from someone advertising for a goldselling/powerleveling site, and once i started looking for a way to report this person i found out that there actually wasnt such an option in the message menu.

therefore i would like to repeat my suggestion, but this time in a better way.
I hope that you find my suggestion helpfull, and hope that you can something with is, maybe at the same time you do the trashcan suggestion.

I do know that this is probably not a verry common problem, but still its worth looking in to in my opinion.

"There actually is a path, you just have to be able to see it..."
"well if that is all," said the blind guy.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

Send a copy of any spam to [email protected].  Include the senders name especially if you received it from another mmorpg.com user.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by grunty

Send a copy of any spam to [email protected].  Include the senders name especially if you received it from another mmorpg.com user.

Yep. Easiest way is to hit "Reply", then change the address. Then just put in "I received this in my box from <name>." They'll take care of it