Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cash shop

Xion1985Xion1985 Member UncommonPosts: 229

Im DLing this game as we speak, but with all games that have the RMT model, the question pops into my mind how much will this really cost me to be even somewhat competitive with other players who spend tons of money on items?  My fiance says that maple story also from Nexon forced her to spend quite a bit of money, but seeing as she just likes spending money i'm not sure if that was the game forcing her to or her.

Comments

• paulscottpaulscott Member Posts: 5,613

The cash shop is still optional.

However there are these things called character cards that you use to remort your character(losing everything except for learned abilities) allowing to to learn new abilities faster since you're restarting from level one.  pretty much a requirement if you want to sanely max out an ability.

As for maxing out abilities you don't need to to enjoy the game since no matter how many abilities you have or what level you are you WILL still die after making a mistake.

I find it amazing that by 2020 first world countries will be competing to get immigrants.