Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions from a potential new player.

Sieges111Sieges111 Member Posts: 120
  1. Is this game skill based or class based? Can you unlearn skills should you change your mind?
  2. How is movement handled? Is it point and click? Two-button run? WASD?
  3. Is there player owned housing?
  4. Is the game highly instanced?
  5. Do items have durability and break after a while? Or do they last forever?
  6. Do you have to eat?

Thank you!

Comments

• TrojanLordTrojanLord Member Posts: 26

1. Not exactly sure what you mean, most skills can only be learned and used by a specific class.

Yes, you can un-learn skills, at the cost of alz ( gold,money ).  It doesn't cost much.

2. You can point and click or use WASD.

There is also a skill called "Dash" which most people use alot. Wizards also have "Blink".

3. No.

4. Don't know what you mean. ( I'm Norwegian, I suck at English :P )

5. They last forever.

6. No.

• GuintuGuintu Member UncommonPosts: 320

Originally posted by Sieges

Is this game skill based or class based? Can you unlearn skills should you change your mind?
    How is movement handled? Is it point and click? Two-button run? WASD?
    Is there player owned housing?
    Is the game highly instanced?
    Do items have durability and break after a while? Or do they last forever?
    Do you have to eat?

Thank you!
    1. Its class based.

2. WASD

3. Yes pretty highly instanced.

4. No

5. No

• SmirchSmirch Member Posts: 163

Originally posted by TrojanLord

Just had to reply that saying you suck at English is a huge disservice. Your grammar and spelling is better than most of the native English speakers on these boards.

• Rocket17Rocket17 Member Posts: 22

Whet aure you talkng aboru man? :P

• TrojanLordTrojanLord Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by Smirch

Originally posted by TrojanLord

Just had to reply that saying you suck at English is a huge disservice. Your grammar and spelling is better than most of the native English speakers on these boards.

I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. O.o

• daffasdaffas Member Posts: 56
    1. Is this game skill based or class based? Can you unlearn skills should you change your mind?
    6. Do you have to eat?

Thank you!

1. Its all balanced, so what ever class you choose will have str, and weakness.  It can be skill based cause you have a combo mode so you have to push the skill button at the right time.  Yes you can unlearn skills, with in game money.

2. Its point and click or wasd, or you can use wasd plus right click to turn camera which turns your guy.

3. No housing.

4. No, and yes.  The majority of the game is not instanced, but you get items that allow you to go into a dungeon, which you can either do solo, or with a group.  Depending on which item you use.  Some quests do have you do dungeon instances.

5. They last forever unless you try upgrading them, they have a chance to lose their stats, or be gone forever.

6. No eat, unless you want to include potions as eating.

• azraileazraile Member Posts: 9
    6. Do you have to eat?

1 yes you can any time but it cost a small amount of money to unlearn... not much but it can add up if you try and rework your skills compleatly.... but you cna unlearn everything..... you can even undo your level spending on stat points... but that REALY is exspenstive.... REALY REALY exspensvie and you have to buy potions for it...

2 little of everything... but using the mouse is the best... and if you attack somethign you auto move to it

3 no

4 not realy but you will get quests that will send you into little ones solo like..... and you can get cards that will take you into big ones with parties that have big rewards, but you don't have to...

5 they have no durablity they last forever and you can sell them to players when you done with them... hardly anything binds to you when you use it...

6 no but you atuo use MP potions when you run out of MP wich is a lot... so you have to carry a suply of MP poption on you at all times ..... and it's a good idea to have HP potions too

• MaxleonidasMaxleonidas Member Posts: 12

The guys above already said evrything, I just want to add:  ONE OF THE BEST MMORPGs TRY IT ITS WORTH IT.

• TheKinTheKin Member Posts: 6

I reco that you just jump in and try it out.  It's free, quick, and easy to get up and running.  Certainly worth it, and you'll figure it all out pretty quickly.

• VapiantVapiant Member Posts: 56

I wanna know: can you jump many times it makes a game fun, but it doesnt matter

There's always I chance for something new and exciting to happen, so I can always wait until tomorrow.