Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone Testing the game out ?:D

keslerikesleri Member Posts: 127

I am downloading it atm to see how it goes, i do not understand the 3.9 Hype level on this game tough.

Comments

• MaselocMaseloc Member Posts: 175

I tried it and I gotta say its awful.

I don't mind 2D graphics as long as the game is well done, and its not.

Waste of time don't bother.

• DobryDobry Member Posts: 19

I'm currently playing it, and having fun with it. 

The 2D graphics seem quite dated at first, but as I'm outfitting my avatar I'm noticing some subtle goodies and improvements I haven't noticed in other F2P's. 

The crafting system I think is one of the best I've seen among the F2P grindfest mmo's.  I still prefer Mabinogi's approach, but again I'm enjoying this one a lot.

The auto-combat system, I haven't tried yet.  Personally I think these are a positive game feature as an option for the heavy grinding, since  in theory they destroy the market for gold farmers.

The English translations are better than most.

It is what it is... another 2D, F2P grindfest, with a few interesting refinements... and if you go into it with that in mind and give it a shot beyond the novice level then I think you might be pleasantly surprised, and have a lot of fun with it.  I certainly have.

Just don't go into one of these thinking it's something it's not.  That's like driving a KIA and expecting it to handle like a BMW. 

Pasha Dobry- 39 Engy in the un-official, un-uber-1337 TR clan, Ad Idem.

• LunaniLunani Member Posts: 15

well said dobry. I'm playing it myself and have a lot of fun.

don't underestimate this game. the graphics are not the best but it's pretty unique features like video chat or bot system make it to an uncut diamond. I wouldn't be surprised if bigger companies steal their ideas.

• asciiriderasciirider Member UncommonPosts: 16

I've been playing since day 1 of CB1, and well it's addictive. On the Dynasty side, anthing people don't understand, we give answers.

Unlike some other games, the GM's listen to us, encourage suggestions and do their best to fix bugs.

I'm a fickle gamer, and after CB!, and a wipe to start all over, I'm still enjoying it.

The game DOES encourage interaction and tradion, by making the skills and equip you need drop less often than any other drops you may get so it stimulates the economy.

Some are turned off by the botting, but if they played past level 5 and set up the bot right.... they'l lbe happy they did it when you get higher level, and the bot says with your exp/min, you'll level up in 52 hours. Also as was said... Good way to stop gold farming bots and level the playing field when ANYONE who wants to can bot...Not just the ones who cheat to do it.

As far as it being 2.5D goes at least it doesn't have the anime feel like so many other games do, like Goonzu.

Overall, it's a f2p game worth playing.

• niceronniceron Member Posts: 9

Originally posted by Lunani

well said dobry. I'm playing it myself and have a lot of fun.

don't underestimate this game. the graphics are not the best but it's pretty unique features like video chat or bot system make it to an uncut diamond. I wouldn't be surprised if bigger companies steal their ideas.

reviews abt  MWO...

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1933870/thread/173780#1933870

This guy talkin a lots abt the unique features...

• deceasedecease Member UncommonPosts: 51

it is a good game.. but not everyone would stay for longer enough to see the real content..

this game is about war.. between player and npc.. guild can hire soldier to fight war.. and player can become king/queen and own an entire city...  

• AllianceAlliance Member UncommonPosts: 5

This game is great but not all that great. All i like is the Bot system cause it helps alot.