Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Project X Gets Pushed

Comments

• SeravajanSeravajan Member UncommonPosts: 192

Originally posted by Admin
    Afraid we are pushing a bit more. I did hear from the programming team that they are just about ready to show me a functioning version of X in the next 3-7 days...let's just hope that is the truth! Oh well, I guess this is the typical path of software development image- MMORPG.COM Staff -

This will be repeated till: (see below)!

I tell ya all: It will be released at 31. July 2666 bundled with Duke Nukem Forever!
    ::::02::::::01::::::04::::::06::::::35::::::31::::::29::::::20::::::08::::::12::::::20::::::39::::::35::::::34::::::33::::::07::::::04::::::15::::::24::::::28::

Betatesting: 2 unknown games coming soon! :D :P
    Betatested: AC2; Lords of Everquest; Horizons; Fung Wan Online; Wish; Saga of Ryzom.
    Testing: none
    Playing: ?????
    Retired: EQ; DAoC; SWG; Shadowbane; UO free shards, Ashen Empires; Horizons; AC1; AC2
    Attempt to test or play: Darkfall; EQ2; Dark & Light, WoW, Mourning

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Wow, i forgot about project X, are they still making it? image

They said it would be pushed back to July.... Last time i checked it is august.

Sky and Beyond: Developer
    www.skyandbeyond.tk

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • Se_arSe_ar Member Posts: 74

Well, at least we all know it's gotta' be good if the whole of mmorpg.com forums are waiting for it, eh?

Let's just not make this like early Star Wars Galaxies: (Ok, beta will start tomorrow) (Next Day) (Uh...... ok so beta will start next year.)

The sword of light illuminates the dark. I am that light.

The sword of light illuminates the dark. I am that light.

• goliath142goliath142 Member Posts: 104
    Well I guess well have to forgive you this time but lets see it soon.

As I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil BUT evil will have no choice but to FEAR ME!!!

As I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil BUT evil will have no choice but to FEAR ME!!!

• AmunetAmunet Member Posts: 136

Don't worry....but break the next promise, and we will all go after you with our foam fingers. (Seriously)::::40::

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Originally posted by Admin
    Afraid we are pushing a bit more. I did hear from the programming team that they are just about ready to show me a functioning version of X in the next 3-7 days...let's just hope that is the truth! Oh well, I guess this is the typical path of software development image- MMORPG.COM Staff -

*thinks project x is a social experiment into how beta testers work* :P

*thinks project x is nothing but hearsay/rumours made to hype up mmorpg.com?*

Pretty much sounds that way :P, we have 'pieces' and 'modular' i mean.... wtf?. You guy are sick Lol, abusing the poor beta testers who hope project x is nothing but your game :P

I LOVE IT :), its so nasty its funny.

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

lol this isnt cool. I am hoping that the x will be somthing cool though but its reminding me of other games hurry up and wait lol.

• knives22knives22 Member Posts: 375

heh I hope I get picked and I cant wait to see what this is :P lol I was one of the first ones that applied xD

Well so far I have not won any thing from mmorpg so I do hope that I do get picked for project x as well .

• BildgeratBildgerat Member Posts: 85
    Would there be any news on when this is going to happen, I dont think my old heart can take the suspense of just not knowing.

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

Bildgerat LiL'Pirate

All i hope, is that the great minds behind MMORPG.com make this a worthwhile wait!!!! ::::38::

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558
    not trying to be a jackass but didnt they say they were going to announce something about Project X in 3-7 days... which would have been last sunday... dont mean to be riding you guys ass, I was just wondering if you have pushed it back agian...

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Originally posted by vrtldave
    not trying to be a jackass but didnt they say they were going to announce something about Project X in 3-7 days... which would have been last sunday... dont mean to be riding you guys ass, I was just wondering if you have pushed it back agian...image

What he said was that the programmers will have a viable demo ready for him to view within 3-7 days, that doesn't mean that it would be ready for multiple testers.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Can't wait Can't Wait Can't Wait!! *we bow down to you all mighty holders of MMORPG.com ^^ ::::08::* Let's hope all goes well and we can test soon!

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

Push project X back all the way to February! That's when I turn 18 and then I can participate!

To make sure you are 18 they should make you have a drinking contest with yourself and tape the whole thing(someone else can) until you pass out... that way it proves nothing because minors can get liquor very easily now.... but it would be funny to watch people passed out on there floor just so they can get into beta hahahaha....

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

hehe. i don't drink. :[]

but it was a good suggestion

• DnightzDnightz Member Posts: 43

Project X???

• bmd32bmd32 Member Posts: 38

<zombie mode off>

sigh.... it's been so long now...

*cries*

oh well, with all this waiting, it's given me time clear up some needed hard drive space, just in case project X is a big download.  (if it's not i'll lmao)

<zombie mode on>

rawr.... droooool.... me want project X now! image

~ bmd32

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

• NeasNeas Member Posts: 887

Originally posted by bmd32
    <zombie mode off>
    *cries*
    oh well, with all this waiting, it's given me time clear up some needed hard drive space, just in case project X is a big download. (if it's not i'll lmao)
    <zombie mode on>
    image~ bmd32

You have no idea what project is at all though :)

For all you know it could just be this forum thread. A test to gather peoples rumours and stuff into one meaningless thread. Blatantly they arent releasing any info on it. The mods/admins are teasing you guys. Anyone else not just think this enitre project x thing is a joke from mmorpg.com admins?

at this time id say there be 15% chance project x is something at all, whereas 85% its a joke :).

Beta Tested: Lineage 2, Ryzom, City of Heroes, RYL, EverQuest 2 World Of Warcraft European
    Truly Loved: World of Warcraft

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by Neas

<zombie mode off>
    *cries*
    oh well, with all this waiting, it's given me time clear up some needed hard drive space, just in case project X is a big download. (if it's not i'll lmao)
    <zombie mode on>

~ bmd32

For all you know it could just be this forum thread. A test to gather peoples rumours and stuff into one meaningless thread. Blatantly they arent releasing any info on it. The mods/admins are teasing you guys. Anyone else not just think this enitre project x thing is a joke from mmorpg.com admins?

at this time id say there be 15% chance project x is something at all, whereas 85% its a joke :).

No i had the site that showed all about project X and what the games gunna be like. but no one gave a shit so now its buried deep within all the other threads

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://eq2imperium.proboards15.com/index.cgi

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by nooblet

Originally posted by Neas

<zombie mode off>
    *cries*
    <zombie mode on>

~ bmd32

No i had the site that showed all about project X and what the games gunna be like. but no one gave a shit so now its buried deep within all the other threads

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://eq2imperium.proboards15.com/index.cgi

I read all topics but i must have missed that one.

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

I have seen the site also, but I am going with they will get people drunk off their and tape it.... that would be much more entertaining... hahaha

I was wondering what happend to that site.... ::::12:: *I thought it was just a figment of my magination ^^;*

This discussion has been closed.