Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game titles

dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

Ok just curious as to who has what titles just post the games you have and say what you think of them

I personally have all 4 of them i think they are awesome

Comments

• KhoriumKhorium Member Posts: 38

i got all three campaigns plus eye of the north and theyre all pretty good.

as for the titles, so far ive got 7 maxed. they are:

• Slayer of All
    • Legendary Survivor
    • Protector of Tyria
    • Protector of Cantha
    • Protector of Elona
    • Legendary Spearmarshall
    • Holy Lightbringer

im working on guardian of elona and Canthan vanquisher, im about halfway for both of them

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

As my post count may inquire and I tend to spend more time doing other things except being extremely active on Guild Wars. To this date I've played with more or less activity for 2 years and have managed to max out a total of 0 titles. The closest one to maxing out is probably cartographer for Elona, although that one too is a long way.

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Titles as in game titles, or character titles in-game?

For games:

I have the first three campaigns, will pick up Eye of the North when I'm done getting the titles I want in the games I currently have!

Title-wise:

Maxed out - Protector of Tyria, Protector of Cantha, Canthan Grandmaster Cartographer

Other titles - Defender of the Luxons, Kurzick Supporter, Tyrian Cartographer, Elonian Explorer, Party Animal, Sweet Tooth, Spearmarshal and Brave Lightbringer. Currently working on exploring Tyria and getting Sunspear points :)

• dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

lol guys sorry if i wasnt clear in my first post by titles i simply meant which games do you have like nightfall factions and so on...

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Well then delete the second half of my previous post

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

In that case I got all campaigns, and enjoy them all. Nightfall is still my favorite campaign.

• KhoriumKhorium Member Posts: 38

well i feel stupid now...

but yeh ive got all the campaigns and they are all very good imo