Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mu help PLEase

BrokusanBrokusan Member Posts: 6
iwanna play BAdlY but when iplay  i cant read the text its all blurry and not readable

if bill has 3 apples and sally has 2 why dont they just shut up and eat?

OR if bill has 300 apples and sally has none he sould give her some and get some naughty action back ;)

Comments

• BrokusanBrokusan Member Posts: 6
    lol it says 10 people have viewed but noone said anything imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

OR if bill has 300 apples and sally has none he sould give her some and get some naughty action back ;)

• SithosSithos Member UncommonPosts: 315
    Change from cleartype fonts to regular

• brownspankbrownspank Member Posts: 247
    Yes, that (turn off ClearType if you're using WinXP), and set your Mu resolution to more than 800x600.

• apg415apg415 Member Posts: 1
    So many idiotsimage dunno how to change the resolution for MU -_-. Go to option and change the resolution to fit ur screen image

• BrokusanBrokusan Member Posts: 6

ok mr right all the time it WASNT the  resulution so u can shut up... lol imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

it was as it was said before the thing with properties and changing the word thingy  or something imageimageimage well i did lol btw  WTF isgoin on in mu i cant play at all and it says i need a new  version now???  imageimage

lol these r nice  face thingys imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage <---- LOL

• ksoul1987ksoul1987 Member Posts: 28

Well, if you took the time to read the rest of the post/topics in this forum, you may find a solution.

Anyay, Here it is again.

Ok, Many people have had the same problem.  The first thing I need to ask is:  Do you have Windows XP?  If so, I can help you. (Woo Hoo! :-D)

Now, To fix your graphics, you need to disable the CLEARTYPE option which is located in the Properties of your Desktop, Right click and go to properties.  Then, go to apperence, and you will see 3 little boxes with pull-down menus...  And there are 2 others on the right hand side.  Click the one that says "Effect."  Now, you will see another 2 boxes.  Ignore the first box, and look at the 2nd one.  It should have CLEARTYPE in the little pull down box, and a check in the little box.  Un-check the little check, and click apply/ok, whichever you have.  You might want to re-start your computer after you do this.

This CLEARTYPE option is also located in the control panel.  Go to Start > Control Panel > Display, You will also see the cleartype function.  You should un-check this one to, if it is not already.  Then, retart your computer.

I've had the sameproblem.  But, I managed to find my CLEARTYPE, and disabled it.  My graphics are working fine.  Good-Luck, and Have fun.

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::

~ K S O U L 1 9 8 7 ~
    :: M U O N L I N E ::