Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Game For List

mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

I would like to highly recommend the game  APB.

It is being published by Webzen and is being made by Realtime Worlds (I believe).  They are in development and are going for a release of 2008.  There are both criminals and law enforcement.

www.apb.com          home site

www.realtimeworlds.com   the developers site

www.webzen.com       publisher's site

I would highly recommend this game to the list.  It looks like something..different..to say the least.

Comments

• ZheranonZheranon Member Posts: 5

Looks pretty interesting. This is a game to look out for!

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460
    Originally posted by mike470

It is being published by Webzen and is being made by Realtime Worlds (I believe).  They are in development and are going for a release of 2008.  There are both criminals and law enforcement.

I would highly recommend this game to the list.  It looks like something..different..to say the least.

a game must have at least 5 screeshots before it can be added

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by Housam

It does have artwork on the site which are pictures on the site.  By tthe way, if MMORPG.com contacted them about this game for the list, I'm sure they have a few screenshots if the ones on the site don't work out (which they should)

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

It has to be at least 5 in-game screenshots I believe, so concept art won't do :)

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

Originally posted by Housam

It does have artwork on the site which are pictures on the site.  By tthe way, if MMORPG.com contacted them about this game for the list, I'm sure they have a few screenshots if the ones on the site don't work out (which they should)

no only in game screen shots ...ones available to the public...

nvm..

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

OK let me get this straight...you bolden a part of the article that says that the site will cover high profile games, but won't add them to the games list. Then you say that it can as a result be added to the list. Lol?

Originally posted by VIOL@TION

OK let me get this straight...you bolden a part of the article that says that the site will cover high profile games, but won't add them to the games list. Then you say that it can as a result be added to the list. Lol?

Wow, I misread that big time

What a shame..I was looking forward to this game getting added on the list.  Ahh well, may as well wait til they give out screenshots.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

What a shame..I was looking forward to this game getting added on the list.  Ahh well, may as well wait til they give out screenshots.

It's been around for years without screenshots of anything ingame, so it may be awhile.

Originally posted by Zorvan

It's been around for years without screenshots of anything ingame, so it may be awhile.

Very true.  Things like that question the release of 2008.

Although they do have videos , I have always wondered why they don't just add a few screenies to the site if they already have the ability of making vids.