Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of Heroics do you exspect?

FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

I was wondering what kind of heroics you would exspect from a game boasting this level of game play?

Right now its most likely just speculation

but please feel free to post your comments and opinions and specualtions

Comments

• MaragoldMaragold Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by Feldron

I was wondering what kind of heroics you would exspect from a game boasting this level of game play?

What do you mean by heroics?  Sorry, I'm kinda new.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Originally posted by Maragold

What do you mean by heroics?  Sorry, I'm kinda new.

Mabye he means like being a hero..I'm right with you though, OP, what are you asking?

• oakthornnoakthornn Member UncommonPosts: 863

Actually, I'd like to know what you mean by "heroics" as well,,and I'm not new to mmo's, far from it, lol.

I'm guessing your referring to abilities and skills? Or are u referring to level vs skill point progression? That's all I can think of lol..

Here's a little tip. When constructing new threads, please explain yourself a bit more on the main topic so people can give a proper reply..

Rallithon Oakthornn
    (Retired Heirophant of the 60th season)

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I think he meants actions, what you do.

Save the world?

Personnally, I am low maintenance on that, as long as my character is always getting better and better and better.  I want to feel better at high levels than what i feel as a level 1 (think CoX, not EQ or whatever game where you always do less than what you did vs mobs your level).  I don't want to devolve as I level up, but become stronger...always stronger.  Beside that, I am easy going.  (I am an achiever hehehe)  If I can solo 2 even con mobs at level 1, then at level 40 I should solo MORE, not less.  :P

See, EQ was really bad on this, you start you can solo 2 or 3 mobs your level...and at max level some characters where unable to solo a green con mob.  LOL.  When a "charm" spell line as to be adjusted because it is too powerfull (it merely use the enemy strenght), it is sign that you are going in the opposite direction.  In CoX, I start able to solo 2 or 3 even con mobs...at level 50 I was able to solo 1 EB level 52 + 1 boss + 2 lieutnants + scores of minions, all at once (more than 10 opponents at once, and all +2 levels when compared to me).  Now that is evolution.  (same applies for groups)

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• FeldronFeldron Member UncommonPosts: 337

OMG

what sad state the mmorpg world has taken when the players dont even know what heroics is or means

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

OMG
    what sad state the mmorpg world has taken when the players dont even know what heroics is or means

OMG

I told my friend I had food the other day. Then the idiot asked me what kind of food!! What a sad state the food world has taken when the people don't know what I mean when I say it without any detail whatsoever.

Point is-  you have to be more specific in your posts.

• jagust05jagust05 Member Posts: 27

OMG
    Wow...i really like how instead of trying to inform this "sad world" you only choose to insult it and not make it a better place, therefore only making it a worse place.  If you think that something is sad or terrible wouldn't it be in everyones best interest just to tell us what heroics are and make this "sad state" into an "enlightened state?" but that of course implies that you actually know what "heroics" means; and the post quoted in this post implies that either you don't want to make this "world" a better place or that you actually don't understand the concept of "heroics" yourself and only want to seem intelligent. 

I am also in the dark as to what exactly you mean by heroics, so please by all means, enlighten my "world."