Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I won the beta contest, how do i get my account

sajrussajrus Member Posts: 12
Hello, I won the EU Neocron 2 beta contest I claimed my price and recived the Beta cd's trough mail, but there were no account information included. How do i get my acctuall beta account, so i can login?

Thank you

Comments

• sajrussajrus Member Posts: 12
    I just got an email with the info. Belive it or not, sometimes email is slower then mail. image

• TheMorph2000TheMorph2000 Member Posts: 6

image lucky bastard image

tell us, how is it? how is it? imageimageimage

com'on image

Well I was in Neocron 1 beta, and to be honest I notice no change AT ALL, I'm in the same place killing the exact same thing, and things look the same. And the things that didn't work in Neocron 1 beta, dosent work now either, since it has to be "converted" to the new system. image

• menkadarmenkadar Member UncommonPosts: 45

Originally posted by sajrus
    Well I was in Neocron 1 beta, and to be honest I notice no change AT ALL, I'm in the same place killing the exact same thing, and things look the same. And the things that didn't work in Neocron 1 beta, dosent work now either, since it has to be "converted" to the new system. image

wrong.

also telling people your in the beta is a breach of the NDA.

Originally posted by menkadar

Well I was in Neocron 1 beta, and to be honest I notice no change AT ALL, I'm in the same place killing the exact same thing, and things look the same. And the things that didn't work in Neocron 1 beta, dosent work now either, since it has to be "converted" to the new system. image

wrong.

MMORPG.com already published the winners here, so that part of the NDA is already broken.

• AthonAthon Member Posts: 92

Originally posted by menkadar Originally posted by sajrusWell I was in Neocron 1 beta, and to be honest I notice no change AT ALL, I'm in the same place killing the exact same thing, and things look the same. And the things that didn't work in Neocron 1 beta, dosent work now either, since it has to be "converted" to the new system. imagewrong.
    imageMMORPG.com already published the winners here, so that part of the NDA is already broken.

That doesn't mean you can break an NDA further.

From the screenshots I've seen of Plaza (Neocron City) it looks quite different from the current Plaza. And you're telling me you levelled in the Dome during NC 1 Beta? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

For those interested in further details from the beta, there's a couple of authorized posts on the official forums:
    Beta Diary #1
    14 new NC2 Screenshots

Athon Solo

----
    So you want to make your own MMORPG? Here's some advice

Recommended reading:
    Designing Virtual Worlds by Richard Bartle

• ZoneseeKZoneseeK Member Posts: 48

heres a full beta update:

- the game still looks and plays like crap even on good systems

- the game is still boring as hell and has no endgame content

- the game still crashes every 15 minutes even tho they say its updated to dx9

- the servers still lag because they arent even servers they are more like average desktop machines trying to be a server

uhh ya thats about it, gonna be another flop. NEXT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by StanLee2

I have to weigh in also. Neocrap 1 and 2 are both terrible.

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by ZoneseeK
    - the servers still lag because they arent even servers they are more like average desktop machines trying to be a server

go back zoneseek.ca u sex on legs

and on a more serious note, hes not in the beta so hes just guessing :)

• GentyGenty Member Posts: 43

and on a more serious note, hes not in the beta so hes just guessing :)

aka trolling.

im not guessing, thats how it is end of story

u dont think i know people in beta? please, i played that shit game for 2 years

oh and genty go back to jafc and scene whore some more, enjoy neocron 2 lamers with its 50 people online and broken promises...

As an MMORPG game designer (wont say for whom) this should never have been taken out of alpha.

im not guessing, thats how it is end of storyu dont think i know people in beta? please, i played that shit game for 2 years
    oh and genty go back to jafc and scene whore some more, enjoy neocron 2 lamers with its 50 people online and broken promises...

oh my.

what borken promises?

im not guessing, thats how it is end of story
    u dont think i know people in beta? please, i played that shit game for 2 years

You leaving at last? Guess it will be enjoyable then.

Ya you wont be killed as much, you can stand around in neocron and try to enjoy your social life with the other 50 people online in peace

Lucky you noob image

what borken promises?

how about all of them? nc2 still crashes. nc2 still has bad lag. nc2 still has shit endgame content. nc2 still has the same shit graphics. nc2 has actually SHITTIER looking models (cant believe they went from bad to worse) and of course what we all know already..nc2 *WILL* be pushed back because KK is completely useless

those promises

• LordGustaveLordGustave Member Posts: 8
    If its only 50 people then it must be pretty tough to get people online and play, IF not then why not so many people playing it??

Gustave

Gustave

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

ahh come on zone man, the game aint that bad, i remember a time when you were big supporter of the game.

from what i have heard on beta FREs while still there people only seem to be getting like 1 a week or whatever, hopefully they will reduce that further.

well rest of stuff aint gonna comment on.

Originally posted by beatbox

Zoneseek is right , i left NC because there was 30 people peak on pluto and 28 of em were chasing me
    because i was pking them all.

LOL. I love how accurate you are there. Sure, pluto is hardly as the peak of its popularity but the peak is still treble figures.

Originally posted by beatbox

Even paid , i would not beta or play nc2 , after all i went trough and what forum moderators did
    to my drone thread, i dont forget , or forgive for the attitude they had towards me, irrespectfull.  

Is anyone asking you to play NC2? You still manage to hover around these forums in the hope that someone gives a shit. As for your drone thread, get over it.

• ezzaezza Member Posts: 88

rofl i couldnt give a flying fuck what mods do on forum, been banned twice for personal attacks and flames, but it doesnt effect how i feel in game

having said that the NC2 plan file just unvelied on the forum has me feeling image

• NightbrotherNightbrother Member Posts: 35

Yeah, I think it has left most people feeling a little image.

Especially the fact that there will be 2 German servers at the start, and only one International. That I find rather (i.e. VERY) odd, considering that the current population of the international servers (Venus, Pluto, Saturn & Uranus) far outweigh the population of Jupiter.

I know many people think that's quite, quite odd. image

• Celt0rCelt0r Member Posts: 67

Originally posted by Genty
    LOL. I love how accurate you are there. Sure, pluto is hardly as the peak of its popularity but the peak is still treble figures.
    Is anyone asking you to play NC2? You still manage to hover around these forums in the hope that someone gives a shit. As for your drone thread, get over it.

Who's fooling who? I havent seen pluto over 90 in 9 months or so.

Also, its funny you calling someone else a troll, when the only reason you registered was to spew crap about how brilliant, bug free, and beautiful NC is.

• AthonAthon Member Posts: 92

By the looks of it, anyone who wants to will get the chance to find out for themselves. Reakktor have announced that there will be an open beta period.

Further details: http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=268

Athon Solo

----
    So you want to make your own MMORPG? Here's some advice

Recommended reading:
    Designing Virtual Worlds by Richard Bartle

Originally posted by Celt0r

Who's fooling who? I havent seen pluto over 90 in 9 months or so.

So....Just because _you_ have not see it does not mean it does not happen.

Originally posted by Celt0r

Also, its funny you calling someone else a troll, when the only reason you registered was to spew crap about how brilliant, bug free, and beautiful NC is.

Please point to my posts when I have ever said Neocron is bug free or beautiful. Brilliance is a matter of opinion and therefore not really anything to do with...anything, except my view on things.