Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NEW GAME WARRIOR EPIC

zagreoszagreos Member Posts: 53

THIS IS NOT A GAME FROM AN ASAIN GAME

This is a new game comming out the close beta is starting soon and now is your chance to register!

Register ASAP for your chance to join the fun. This game is Epic graphics is decent. Players are helpful. Gms are active and very helpful.

If you are looking for a game with good community and original concepts and characters now is your time to register!

Offical website :  www.warriorepic.com

the game is free. Just check it out and you won't be disappointed

THIS GAME IS VERY ORIGINAL REQUIRES STRATIGY AND TEAM WORK. theses things will help to stop botters!

This game has pretty good graphics good news you will be playing from the server so you will not have to download too much,

Get your key at www.mmosite.com

Comments

• zagreoszagreos Member Posts: 53

THIS IS A SCREEN SHOT FROM THE OFFICAL WEBSITE.

Here is another. at his link http://www.warriorepic.com/screenshots2.aspx

Here is a trailer link. http://youtube.com/watch?v=lpv46z5rLQ4

THIS IS THE TRAILER OF AN ESTATE IIT IS HUGE LOOK! http://youtube.com/watch?v=TG2os4EFEuw

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

Do you know anything about the game,or are you just a fan posting?

I wanted to know if you get stat points to place where you like and if you can choose what skills to use on each warrior.I cant find much info on the site.

Thanks.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

Ahh yes, I signed up for this beta about a week and a half ago, although I highly doubt that I will be picked for the beta....I can only cross my fingers, as this game looks extremely good.

~mike470~

• friskafriska Member Posts: 45

the game has a good graphics..hihihi

I'm playing WYD Global ^_^

I added alittle more information on how to get on CB i will keep updating how to get in cb as more chances come along.

Information on the skills have not been released, but I know you will get to chose which skills you want. The skills will depend on race and level. If you have more questions ask a way and I'll see if i can answer them. or you can go to warrior epic forums and ask them. The replies are usually pretty fast depending on time of day.

• DreamerdudeDreamerdude Member Posts: 13

This game is going to be awesome. It's being made by industry veterans. People who made games like Gears of War, Star Craft, and Command and Conquer. The visual designers have worked on films like Star Wars Episode III, Transformers, Mission Impossible, The Island, The Day After Tomorrow, and a few other films.

• GloryfinderGloryfinder Member UncommonPosts: 5

I signed up for this today, and it looks like a really awesome game. If I don't make it into the Closed Beta, it will still be worth the wait for the official release! Anyone who hasn't already checked this game out, should. At the official release, there will be 8 classes, and more will be added later on. I'm really looking forward to this game!

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

Signed.

I have good feelings, like this game will be another Mythos or something. Hope is good, or I will kill the OP and his uppercase hype :DD  (naah.. just kidding )

• HelloKirbyHelloKirby Member CommonPosts: 110

This may be another Asian grinder.  The developers are in China.  Here is my proof:

Looks, smells, and may be another item shop game. 

http://www.warriorepic.com/contact.aspx

Originally posted by HelloKirby

This may be another Asian grinder.  The developers are in China.  Here is my proof:
    Looks, smells, and may be another item shop game. 
    http://www.warriorepic.com/contact.aspx

In response to your concern, the staff of this game is based in the US and China (Beijing if I remember correctly), but this game will be released in English first. This game is not a translation of any other game, but is originally game being created by a diverse group of people. Hope that removes any concerns you may have about it.

• dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

ya i agree with everyone else it looks really good and if you havent already checked it out your should because i have been trying to look for a interesting game and this game looks unique. So sign up and check it out

• NetzokoNetzoko Member Posts: 1,271

Looks just like the other 10 million Korean grinders.

-------------------------

Originally posted by Netzoko

This game will actually be focusing more on gameplay then grinding. According to the staff, they are making grinding as minimal as possible because they personally don't like it either! This game wont be the generic pick one warrior, then your stuck with them until your super high level. You will have to use the combined abilities of each of your characters to get the job done. When the game is released, 8 different types of characters will be avaliable. You should do your research before labeling it as "generic". I suggest you check out some of the interviews because they share a lot of the information I'm sharing. I can provide links to them if your interested.

• Suo_Eno_1357Suo_Eno_1357 Member UncommonPosts: 168

Originally posted by Gloryfinder  
    This game will actually be focusing more on gameplay then grinding. According to the staff, they are making grinding as minimal as possible because they personally don't like it either! This game wont be the generic pick one warrior, then your stuck with them until your super high level. You will have to use the combined abilities of each of your characters to get the job done. When the game is released, 8 different types of characters will be avaliable. You should do your research before labeling it as "generic". I suggest you check out some of the interviews because they share a lot of the information I'm sharing. I can provide links to them if your interested.

Well I've placed a few questions back in the WE dev talk thread at The Pub. Let's see if Mr.Brice can come up with some clear answers to those. The general problem with tying revenue streams to special EQs (as you'll see how I put it in that other thread) is exactly that; between with going on pure cosmetics OR game boosters. One false move with the product type selection then we all get back to square 1 in terms of dashed hopes of a real f2p trend killer. Realistically I'm not placing such a high expectation, but I'm anticipating one that can really close that gap between a casual offering while nailing the hardcore aspects in a single package.

Nevertheless WE gets the spot on my radar this month. Which is good since the radar been drawing blanks for the past months since like probably early this year...

CB will hopefully be out this be out this month :)

Thanks for reading this post.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by jimsmith08

Do you know anything about the game,or are you just a fan posting?
    I wanted to know if you get stat points to place where you like and if you can choose what skills to use on each warrior.I cant find much info on the site.
    Thanks.

Try this thread where an actual dev with game knowledge has been taking questions:

mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/1926475#1926475

• DreamerdudeDreamerdude Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by Netzoko

First of all, this game doesn't have an open world that you run around and grind in. This game is a lobby based game where you and your friends go on short 15 minute adventures that go through a story. Following the story more types of adventures will open up, such as one to raise your skills or one that will lead to a nice item. You don't control one character in this game, you lvl several differen't warriors at the same time as well as your warrior hall (which is your home) and switch them as needed so you can always be whatever class your party needs at the time. The developers are people who love games, they don't want to make another grinder as they will probably be playing this themselves.

Also, the item shop is going to be used for little boosters and cosmetics such as tattoos and such. There will also be new classes that will go on sale, not all of them though, and maybe a few new buffs for your warrior hall. You don't buy power in this game, in order to get the most powerful buffs, equipment, and skills, you have to earn it by lvling up your hall and through the adventures in the game.

The game looks amazing unlike most Korean grinders without using hardly any advanced effects. The entire world is hand drawn so the game looks awesome and even runs well on older computers. This is also going to make it much easier to create new content for the game faster as long as the artists keep it up with their great work.

The games offices are located here in America and in China. So it's not Korean, its being created by American and chine's developers with no translating into American since it's going to be released in English first. This isn't a rip off of any other MMO's, it's a complete breath of fresh air. Most Korean MMO's are copy's of another game that ends up being worse then the original. Go to the website, check out the forums, check out the great community with no a-holes as far as I can see.

Don't judge a game before it comes out, play it first.