Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Useful Open betas?

WhitespawnWhitespawn Member UncommonPosts: 5

I'm seeing some sick games come out but they are closed beta or they aren't up yet. is there anyone out there with a game with great graphics,Good story line, and hoping! i mean hoping maybe has some way of actually clicking download or create an account that doesn't send you to the front page.

I'm big on WoW and played for a few years now. Got banned got everything you CAN think of for the dumb*** thing, So looking for intellegent GMs and so on. @.@ Ready for somthing I could live off of out of OB!!

show meh what you got!!

Comments

• shukes33shukes33 Member Posts: 1,051

Have you tired any of the trials for games like,

lotro

ddo

sgq

i have tried them all but unfortunately didnt find anything that kept me for too long. i stayed with vanguard for about 9 months though but have gone back to Everquest now. though ddo was quite good to be honest, might be worth trying :) hope you find something.

• heocatheocat Member UncommonPosts: 178

you might try dungeon runner free mmo. would keep you busy for a bit till war or something comes out sign up for the closed betas of the good ones in the mean time.

• WhitespawnWhitespawn Member UncommonPosts: 5

Tbh i signed up for every OB i could find. lol im sure Ill never get accepted. I played plenty of OBs in the day but ya.. Well ill try some of those out! If anyone else has any to throw out there please do!

I'm a sit home make money nerd!

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509

Originally posted by Whitespawn

seems your going OT.
    thanks anyways :) Play WoW and and see how the GMs can change everything you say around.

kk gtfo, Back on topic please :)

You're new here but realize you went off topic in your OP when you tossed in the 2nd paragraph about being banned from WOW.  That is a far more interesting subject than helping you find a new game to play. 

But in keeping in spirit of your first paragraph, I suggest you give Perfect World a trial.  While based in Malaysia, its in English, mostly, is very WOW like in that its quest based, has flying, and is pretty well put together for a free game. 

If you look hard you may still find free closed beta keys for Requiem:Bloodymare and its not a bad free game either.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ProdudeProdude Member Posts: 353

Originally posted by jokuvaan

Yep, cleaaarrrly gm's fault. I just can't see anything wrong at all... none at all.

Are you really here to just harrass me?

You are the one that mentioned getting banned in a post titled "Any Useful Open betas?"...

What did you expect by stating the ban? I have played WoW on and off since closed beta and have never been banned....

Sooo, what do expect? No one is trying to harass you.

GM's don't Ban players for fun.

There is always a good reason as seen in many posts on this site.

Buck up and be honest....

What is this post really about?

• WhitespawnWhitespawn Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Originally posted by Produde

Originally posted by jokuvaan

Yep, cleaaarrrly gm's fault. I just can't see anything wrong at all... none at all.

Are you really here to just harrass me?

You are the one that mentioned getting banned in a post titled "Any Useful Open betas?"...

What did you expect by stating the ban? I have played WoW on and off since closed beta and have never been banned....

Sooo, what do expect? No one is trying to harass you.

GM's don't Ban players for fun.

There is always a good reason as seen in many posts on this site.

Buck up and be honest....

What is this post really about?

still goes on.. Im  just trying to find some other games ok? I through that up there! Oops my bad didnt mean to piss anyone off. Its my opinion and especially when i get terminated when i moved and my credit card was trashed and i got a new one, They didn't like the fact that 2 months were NOT payed for but was kept up... so I spent 2 months finding out why then finally did then had to send a money order in.((Read the terms and see that IF a GM decides he can change up the rules if he likes, Meaning they got pissed when something wasn't my fault cause i rather move for my new RL job.))

Now. anyone have any GAME posts then my BAN comment!

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

I am still waiting for Whitespawn to comment what totally nefardous thing can get you banned in wow.  Is sex related or something?

He!.. maybe is something acceptable betwen addults, but bad idea in a mmo for childrens. or maybe is legal in madagascar. hehehe...

we the people want to know.  :D

• doodler222doodler222 Member UncommonPosts: 112

Yep

• neosapienceneosapience Member Posts: 164

Here's a list of the games I really want to play -

www.warhammeronline.com/

www.ageofconan.com/

www.stargateworlds.com/

www.projectoffset.com/

www.startrekonline.com/

www.darkfallonline.com/

www.huxleygame.com

Everything else looks like a day-old bed stain.

And unfortunately, none of these games are in open beta yet.

• kilsylemiakilsylemia Member Posts: 3

Warhammeronline and Stargateworlds are good choices.
  • ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912
    Originally posted by neosapience

Here's a list of the games I really want to play -
    www.warhammeronline.com/
    www.ageofconan.com/
    www.stargateworlds.com/
    www.projectoffset.com/
    www.startrekonline.com/

www.darkfallonline.com/
    www.huxleygame.com

Everything else looks like a day-old bed stain.

And unfortunately, none of these games are in open beta yet.

Project Offset appears to be a singleplayer game.

• DESOULDESOUL Member Posts: 17
    I'd say try out Holic online out of the good OB games.
  • korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

Project Offset is supposed to have a Online play...to what extent im not sure.

Looking forward to that one if it ever comes out!

• djea2008djea2008 Member Posts: 6