Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Be Continued ... this is for everyone and hopefully TONY aka bigboss himself

jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

Before i start this thread i want u to realize what zone i was in when i started it which ill get into in a sec , i would also like u to take a second and really read this cos some will pertain to u if ur still playing fury, flaming it , or just flat out dont know ..... however i have a reason for writing this and i will end it with an end cap of exactly why  I started this thread and what WE as a community must do.

my zone : For the last several months ive not really wanted to play online gaming when it comes to MMO style games , for one i just needed the break. Especially after playing Guild Wars for like 18/19 months str8 at the time and becoming and excellent player both as a leader in the community and on my own goals ...

Anyhow back a few yrs ago i remembered seeing sreens of this new game it was untitled i believe but had Auran attached to it ... i even got on the mailing list for upcomin info. Anyhow they never sent anything and i eventually stumbled back across during the Closed/Open Beta... and boi did my eyes light up when i remembered this was the game. So i tried to get into open beta went and pre ordered the game to get cd and bonus stuff on release ... and by now i had been playing gw for like yr and half and a few other mmo's so i understood most dont make it but this one really had potential so i was game for starting off from scratch with one. Too my dismay the Gamestop ppl didnt have the pre order disc and were waiting for them by time i got mine ...i never got chance to play... but when it went live i was right there ready willing and waiting to get my ass handed to me by the beta ppl lol. Anyhow it was around this time i was feeling like i needed that new game or that break from my main one and this was just what i needed .. come in slap some ppl round and shut down and go bout my business .. .casually making a name for myself as they worked on their bugs waiting for FURY to finally be right. We all know what happend from launch til now ... anyhow tonite was the first time since like Dec when FURY went to Aotc that ive actually played online for more than an hr on any game cept cabal cos its new ... and it got me to thinkin .... DAMN i really want 2  play FURY ... but i cant cos its not fixed or theres no one really playing  the warzones i so enjoyed.

Thats what got me thinkin to start this thread cos Enough is enough and its time that somebody somewhere answers someone somewhere ... and it should be forthright the community itself that plays the game that should know first and even more so something soon. And this is why ....

According to figures released originally from ur launch it was said that some 110,ooo units were sold in the beginning .... this now would include anyone who has come into ur game since to this day which would mean more on top of the initial .... for every person that paid for ur game whether it be 20 -50 ...this is just the game itself non gold or uax sales. this is important bc .... U only have 430 ppl on ur ranking ladders as of me writing this ,  which mean that theres some 109,ooo ppl that have been turned away from ur game for one reason or another. However they paid for it and should be able to enjoy a game they paid for  ....  we' ll get back to how to get them back in a minute.  As surely thats not enuff to really keep ur game up or even worth it in terms of economics. u urself said that u needed atleast 2000 ppl active at all times ...

Ok so now on to the gold buys and Uax ppl .... they spent money to nuff said

To be fair to u,  i say we understand that the Aotc patch itself .... NOT THE BUSINESS MOVE was in the best interest of the game due to the state of the game as well as trying to retain players. However it was more of a shot in the foot than u needed or wanted we know this and u know this .. .cos the population speaks for itself. As the Aotc patch was also created to help bring back old players to a stabalized game. However in doing this AotC i think u had ur pockets more in mind than the community that thought u were listening to them.

We've been hearing for a long time we are workin on this and FURY is goin to be that ..... with a smaller team u said ud be able to focus easier and make the improvements needed to make this game a great game .... Well we 've been hearing this for sometime now but the FORUMS have been down for too long , U have stayed quiet for too long , the game is still bugged and ppl still want to play ur game... its why we complain obviously .... But lack of committment on ur end as well as the low pop once again wont get u far.

Recently your servers went down for sometime and there was no word at all til after it went down again same week before u even apologized .... again benefit of doubt says 3rd party error ... once before a 3rd party truck was an error too ..... Either way during that time and this time ur response times were rather slow and in business this is not good ... this also tends to be something to do with support too as it tends to be slow or even uneventful to ppl that submit tickets ... CS is a key 

Last major patch or any patch of any kind was back in January and worse off it didnt really explain everything thuroughly either its since been over two months and i bet money to tony himself we dont see one before a 90 day period from the last .....  However its time u get the ball rollin and produce something , too many ppl are still having log in troubles , server connectivity , unplayability issues, no new content,  etc .... since the go u knew ur back were against the wall , sometimes we know u have ot tuff things out but this time between is getting rediculous ... ITS TIME FOR A NEW UPDATE ....

K so the AotC didnt go over as well as u hoped and by now i hope ur just wanting ppl to populate ur game .... My answer since ur F2p now they ll help the population look good  but again u can bring a million ppl to ur game doesnt mean they ll buy it ... and u have a subscript too .... honestly time to drop the subscription model as the games current state means most wont  as currently FURY doesnt have much to offer yet and still almost 6 months later...... in general offer game at F2p aka chosen .... if u buy the retail accnt code to go HERO status then u play for life for free with all immortal status ... cos as it stands now thats the best ur probably gonna get til u can truly offer more and give a true reason to pay a subscription. If ur succesful u can release that FURY 2 or an expansion later and make even more money .

Theres this word its called "simple" however nothing ever is and i hope even the flamers and haters of FURY understand this ... this game theres really no simple fix or is there ? ..... I think that its time u listened to ur gamers and the community . From ur Beta til now many ppl have givin u advice from other developers to the community itself , it was always questionable if this game would work due ot the aspect and the fact that it appeals to a small % of ppl. However i disagree that small % is actually quite high .. from WoW to GW which covers over 15 million units sold  most of them have or enjoy pvp ... WOW u have to just ot get the UBER ARMORS .... other games allow a form of pvp and raids similar though no where close to FURY > GW > WOW .. and they are popular amongst the players ... however its ur own failure to execute thats brought the misfortune upon u, and its time to turn things around. u can still make the game u want while appealing to the masses. u were almost there

I could go on but im not going too for those of us who have been either waiting or playing still its really time that we as a community step it up and ask for more from them and that they commit to us a bit more , not only in rolling out patches but being part of a family like feeling or atleast a community.

SIMPLY PUT .... if ur reading this and ur playing currently go back into the game and tell everyone to start fillin their emails to the dev team via the official forums asking to make the game more than what its current state is . Or start a thread here and have everyone u know playing come and sign the thread saying its time for a change in FURY.   they couldnt argue with the whole current population could they?..... if none the less for population alone .... IF u want to play do the same , dont plan on playing but still want to see it succeed ... U GET THE HINT >>>>>   Tell them we want our game to be upgraded and ppl to play ... if that means removing procs then do so find a median between the two. Add some warzones whatever it takes to get the ball rolling again... but take power ups from 1v1 please  . No seriously we need to get somethign going and the time is now . Soon the gaming world will be flooded with the must haves of 08 and some of the most anticipated games to date from PC to Console .... if they dont catch it now FURY WILL BE LOST TO THE WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN GREAT STORYs ... so the answer is actually quite simple population rises too when its finished .

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

Comments

• yasameyasame Member Posts: 5

Yeh it would be awsome. I love this game. But really who's not going to be arguing with us if we do that.....

Aruan Dev team doesn't excist anymore. That is why nothing is being done to this game.... Unfortunately it pains me to say this but our plea's fall on deaf ears.

It's a pitty. I love this game and its not cuz people didn't play that screwed it up and its not the customer support that stuffed it up cuz it was fine at first....

It was the bloody FURY CHALLENGE (Stupidest Idea ever) A multi million dollar mistake.....

The only way that Fury is gonna revive itself is if Auran stumbles on a hell of a lot of money suddenly. Or if another company buys fury out.

I feal like 'THE FURY' off MGS3 right now. Oh well I'm still playing. I bet if everyone that had the game logged in at once there would be an overwealming amount of people online. And then the n00bs would be fine and not complain.... arrr I shake my head.... and now I realize i am just rambling on... Cya dudes

• ZoOoOZoOoO Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by yasame

Aruan Dev team doesn't excist anymore.

QFT

Forums been down all ths time, is just their last mistake

I still play FURY,. i do still like the game., however, i dont expect anything from auran anymore, probably, because i play the game with such expectations on mind, i am still able to enjoy it :)

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

u know originally when we got the AotC patch my only concern other than being screwed outta the money i lost out on and had to restart armors ... i guess a full game wipe woulda been ok if they were gonna do that and then just credit everyone playing like 1 mill in gold or something ... anyhow my only problem was the cost of repairing my armor and weaps and no compensation inbetween ...  i could get past the new gcd and chosen ... and i obviously would have just stayed away from one vs one  til power ups were gone ... had they done something that simple they had kept alot of the old players and we coulda helpd work on the coming of age so to speak .....

however now the warzones i loved so much like BB are like neigh existant ... 1v1 is a joke ... i never really did Vortex or Elim bc i didnt play FURY to be the best in a team environment .... no in the long run i planned on wanting to be the best in 1v1 or BB .. a more personal achievement i suppose ...  but now this game is in desperate need of nothing short of a miracle .

1st it needs a COMMITTED team

2nd it needs the population push

3rd it doestn need some company just willing to buy this up and let this continue on its current path

FURY is a innovative and new game and it deserves so much more just too bad we arent seeing it ..

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

DONT SIT AROUND GUYS AND RANT ABOUT HOW ITS DEAD.... WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE A REAL CHANGE WE GOT HUNDREDS OF ANGRY FURY PLAYERS RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT.... THE WISE THING TO DO IF YOU REALLY LIKE/LOVE FURY IS TO STEP UP AND START CONTACTING THEM NO MATTER HOW.... JUST DO IT BECAUSE THE END RESULT MAY BE FRUITFUL.... WHAT DO WE GOT TO LOSE? THEY WONT BITE SO WHOS WITH US... LETS MAKE A CHANGE LETS SHOW THEM THAT FURY STILL HAS DEDICATED PLAYERS WHO LOVE  THE GAME THEY CREATED.

DEADPHOENIX

well Audux i gave the idea from the outside lookin in cos i refuse to actually play FURY til some things are fixxed but bc i want to play so bad imma continue ranting a bit til we get some answers now i just need ppl to get behind me and us each other and make them understand this can still work ...

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

Originally posted by jaigaia

well Audux i gave the idea from the outside lookin in cos i refuse to actually play FURY til some things are fixxed but bc i want to play so bad imma continue ranting a bit til we get some answers now i just need ppl to get behind me and us each other and make them understand this can still work ...

well im with you 100%.... im dying to play fury

i doubt auran would let anyone in on whats up with fury

DEADPHOENIX

They dont have too .. eventually someone somewhere in this media community will blow the lid if they dont first ... at the same time those copies sold that arent playing need to get in on this too cos the more the better the more likely that someone somewhere will listen. And no offense to anyone still with this team or before the major blow in DEC  and i  understand that they lost out from jobs to business to their reputations in general and thats alot to swallow but its also the Gaming community as well as those copies sold and chosen free that are playing which can help them get all that back.. APPEARENTLY they dont WANT IT BAD NUFF .... 

they dont respond publically or officially the game seems dead and now even the few that are playing are starting to get ticked .... u read on these forums, which they link u too from the official site, that the staff is non existant even here not one post from anyone in the OFFICIAL TEAM. Heck even two weeks ago when that Gaming convention interview was on here that had been up for quite sometime as it was held in FEB ... they ve had plenty of time im sure since then to have done something somewhere and more so in game. And still nothing infact this is the Third time since and second weekend the servers have been down to start it  since that interview ....   completely unacceptable

i stand silented from when i originally posted this thread .... now had Bossman read this and made the BET that we wouldnt see a patch before a 90 day mark  with me id be owing him right now .... i would say i feel an for makin this sort of thread ... however im hoping somewhere in these forums they found some answers and more ....