Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lookin for something simple

devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322

I want a simple game thats just so easy a cave man could own it. idc about anything i just want it to take up time.

Comments

• devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322

anymore like gods of time? cuz i love the graphics and stuff but iwant more also incase it doesnt work out for me

• Katashi-kunKatashi-kun Member Posts: 517
    Originally posted by devils_hymn

I want a simple game thats just so easy a cave man could own it.

Hmmm, World of Warcraft.....

Kemih ~ 13 Red Mage | Currently playing FFXI & LOTRO, awaiting Warhammer Online & Aion...

Originally posted by Katashi-kun
    Originally posted by devils_hymn I want a simple game thats just so easy a cave man could own it.
    Hmmm, World of Warcraft.....image

no i think a prostitute owns that
  • jakanddaxterjakanddaxter Member Posts: 15

Something like gods of time eh? hmm, how about dragonfable or adventure quest?

• KrAzYBLADEKrAzYBLADE Member UncommonPosts: 70

I have a simple web browser card game, i know sounds boring but its actually fun.

http://www.urban-rivals.com

I've been playing it for about a week...doesnt take alot of time nor brains to play...lol enjoy!

Originally posted by jakanddaxter
    Something like gods of time eh? hmm, how about dragonfable or adventure quest?
    i said a game that occupies my time not my wallet

Originally posted by KrAzYBLADE
    I have a simple web browser card game, i know sounds boring but its actually fun.
    http://www.urban-rivals.com
    I've been playing it for about a week...doesnt take alot of time nor brains to play...lol enjoy!

pimp game i love the sms payment
  • chucky233chucky233 Member Posts: 122

Perfect game found! You would love this game Jerrath online Site: http://jerrath.net/index.php?categoryid=1

It used to have so many players, they left until Version 2 comes out for better engine, graphics, fishing, and way more cool features! This game rulez for a 2D game that is FREE.

Neosteam.com

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Lol jerrath online => Currently 8 people playing !

You should give maplestory a try. When you play this game for a while you will start to like it because you make friends, join a gentle guild,... The gameplay of maplestory is pretty easy because it's a 2D side srolling game. You got some skills, potions and buffs and the action can start.

Greetz2Z

• chucky233chucky233 Member Posts: 122

The Reason theres 8 people online because Everyone left to wait for Version 2 new engine, graphics and all kinds, theres over 150 people playing then, just wait. Open beta for Version 2 coming out middle or Beginning of April.

Neosteam.com

Originally posted by phatpetey
    Lol jerrath online => Currently 8 people playing !You should give maplestory a try. When you play this game for a while you will start to like it because you make friends, join a gentle guild,... The gameplay of maplestory is pretty easy because it's a 2D side srolling game. You got some skills, potions and buffs and the action can start.Greetz2Z
    played it lol lvl 46 sin