Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have to admit, SWG is a good game now...

ObeeObee Member Posts: 1,550

April Fools!

It is still the worst MMO currently on the market.  I logged in a couple times during the late February vet trial, and it was as horrible as ever.  I weep for the human race due to the fact that there are people who actually pay money to experience the scuktasticness of the current version of SWG.

Comments

• vickypollardvickypollard Member Posts: 305

I was getting ready to flame you lol.

• Pjay2kPjay2k Member CommonPosts: 260

Originally posted by vickypollard

I was getting ready to flame you lol.

lmao

SOE and NGE-Star Wars Galalaxies:
    Raph Koster: "It's like dumping the girlfriend who has always been patient and loving to chase after the supermodel who probably won't love you back."

• RazotRazot Member Posts: 81

GAH!! i had the scent and taste of blood and you set me up! but ive lost control.........

you know some poor noob in EVE mining in Low Sec is going to suffer because of you!!!

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

I was thinking...this has GOT to be an april fools...

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Did you check the general discussion forum about the April Fools Day Joke about the Hoth Expansion, thats a  laugh     This game still blows btw

• vickypollardvickypollard Member Posts: 305

Wouldn't it be funny if for one day SOE rolled back SWG and said pre cu is coming back then April 2nd it went back to the NGE lol.

• KazaraKazara Member UncommonPosts: 1,086

Bad, Bad Obee! LOL! For a very brief moment, I thought you had been podded .

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

LOL even the everyday stuff we see still gets us in a joke, what would be rather funny is to have Obraik post saying that he hates the game and wants to boycott SOE for the joke. LOL

• xacovaxacova Member Posts: 190

I  burnt my fingers fumbling the ignition on the flame thrower, damn  you !