Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hello

hellowerhellower Member Posts: 17

im looking for a game like diablo...

METAL

Comments

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Hi,

There are two games I would like to suggest to you. First off all I went you to try Mythos online. The game is currently in Closed Beta but will be going to open for public pretty soon. I think the game has been made be the same creators as Diablo. The graphical style is pretty much the same but a bit more color and a bit cleaned up. The second game you should give a try is MU online, the reason why you should try this one because it's a iso-metric view game like Diablo and when you play this game you can be sure you're playing history. This game used to be more popular then WoW. The developers of this game also made Swords of the New World. In MU online you got 2 kinds of account, you got the regular account and the P2P account. I would say: CHECK THEM OUT !

Greetz2Z

• SinzOfManSinzOfMan Member UncommonPosts: 224

I woulda stayed playing MU online if you could see the damn health bars of the monsters your killing.  got tired of guessing how much damage I was doing.  If they fixed that lemme know, it was a pretty cool little game.

Mythos is basically diablo 2.5 not good enough to be 3.  It's pretty much exactly the same as 2 with better graphics, hell you even have those same preist and 5 little demons where the priest will res.  It's all instanced.  get's very repetitive.  Not bad though for what it is.

redmoon online is better than diablo 2.