Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legend In Forgotten Era Online (could be thee mmo many people wanted)

HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

http://www.life-online.co.kr/

http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2008-02-03/20080203000632641,1.shtml

its a new korean mmo still in korean beta, its an mmo with no classes and based....what so many people wanted....enjoy

Comments

• UniqueNameUniqueName Member Posts: 102

Looks just like World of Warcraft with different characters. They totally ripped off the environment graphics and art. I scrolled down and saw a comment that agreed with me.

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Originally posted by UniqueName

Looks just like World of Warcraft with different characters. They totally ripped off the environment graphics and art. I scrolled down and saw a comment that agreed with me.
    And if they totally ripped of the graphical style. What matters is the gameplay, if this is the MMORPG that we all wanted I don't care about the way it looks. (But I have to admit it really looks like WoW)

The game looks pretty good, what I just heard and read about the game is pretty good to, but now they just have to be able to realise everything they promised and that's the point where many developers FAIL. I just really hope this will be that game. But I just calculated if this game currently in Open beta in korea(they had no closed beta) that will probably mean this game will be available to American/European players in two ir three years.

Greetz2Z

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460
    Originally posted by phatpetey

Originally posted by UniqueName

And if they totally ripped of the graphical style. What matters is the gameplay, if this is the MMORPG that we all wanted I don't care about the way it looks. (But I have to admit it really looks like WoW)

The game looks pretty good, what I just heard and read about the game is pretty good to, but now they just have to be able to realise everything they promised and that's the point where many developers FAIL. I just really hope this will be that game. But I just calculated if this game currently in Open beta in korea(they had no closed beta) that will probably mean this game will be available to American/European players in two ir three years.

Greetz2Z

probably a bit less :) but it will probably be out sooner than darkfall

• CzzarreCzzarre Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,742

I had a poll several months ago rating MMO features from most important to least important. Of the 9 features listed, Gamelpay/Fun was #1...graphics was #4

Torrential