Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass effect any good?

Hi i know this has nothing to do with MMORPG but wanted to know if anyone has played mass effect on 360 and if its any good? saw some movie's and read alot about it and it sounds good but if heared from some mates that its not so good. And also if any one knows when its gona come out in Europe for the PC  havn't found a date for europe yet unless i missed it :p

Comments

• naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909

I loved it, great story!

• DeaconXDeaconX Member UncommonPosts: 3,062

I sure hope so cuz I preordered the PC version ;) hehe

I know there were a few VERY MINOR problems with the XBOX version like textures taking a while to load, but the PC version has apparently been optimized and reworked to be even more stellar.  I can't wait to play it.

Why do I write, create, fantasize, dream and daydream about other worlds? Because I hate what humanity does with this one.

BOYCOTTING EA / ORIGIN going forward.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

I'm on my second play through now. Awesome story.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Haven't played it yet ( no Xbox shall ever tarnish my Playstation loving abode ), but I've heard nothing but good things about it. And I've always loved Biowares'  games, so definitely looking forward to the PC release. Only 8 more days.

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

It is more like playing the lead in a Big Hollywood Blockbuster than playing a game, but this is why I loved it.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

played through it once, never really had a desire to play through it a second time...it's a great game though, I just wish that it had been set in the Star Wars Universe instead, because a lot of parts really just felt like they were crying out to be a part of a Star Wars story.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359
    Originally posted by Draenor

played through it once, never really had a desire to play through it a second time...it's a great game though, I just wish that it had been set in the Star Wars Universe instead, because a lot of parts really just felt like they were crying out to be a part of a Star Wars story.

I only thought of Star Wars when I realized how much KOTOR sucked compared to Mass Effect. And why no desire? There are multiple endings,.

• asupermaneasupermane Member Posts: 682
    ive beat ME three times and still one of my favorite games of all time. Great game.

• II_devil_IIII_devil_II Member Posts: 25

cool thx for all the reply's :) can't w8 to play it :)

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Originally posted by Dekron

I only thought of Star Wars when I realized how much KOTOR sucked compared to Mass Effect. And why no desire? There are multiple endings,.

Don't get me wrong, Mass effect is a better game, but I just kept thinking about how much better mass Effect could have been if it had taken place in the star wars universe, and the bionics really just felt like force powers with a different name.

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

I love the game. The story is great and t he gameplay is well designed. I also got and beat the DLC and that was some great story too with a plot that could impact ME2 and 3 based on how you finish it.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• naldricnaldric Member UncommonPosts: 909

Originally posted by Dekron

Don't get me wrong, Mass effect is a better game, but I just kept thinking about how much better mass Effect could have been if it had taken place in the star wars universe, and the bionics really just felt like force powers with a different name.

I doubt so, J.Lucas i going wacko, just look at the butchering they did to the KOTOR 2 story, because they didnt like it and they felt it didnt fit the universe... so we got half a game... and look at the direction the last trilogy was taking... no wonder Bioware got of that sinking boat and started their own universe...

• II_devil_IIII_devil_II Member Posts: 25

can't w8 for it now but i saw on a  site that it wil come out on 6 May is that only for the US or for Europe aswel, any idea?