Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For the people decideing to play this game...READ!

DixierocksDixierocks Member Posts: 1

Aight guys, ive been playing Turf Battles for about A year. I have 2 lvl 200's  and a lvl 267 in A very high ranked tribe. Ive played tons of MMORPG's...Mostly the free ones. Anyway heres some answers to some questions going through ya heads.

1. Is this A easy game?

This game is easy but it requries to be A people person. If your a social butterfly you are guranteed to be one hell of a good player because you need alot of help in this game. You souley rely on your party members and friends.You can take it solo but it's gonna be hard figureing things out on your own and someones gonna have to have your back cause alot of main areas are pk zones.

2. If i dont pay real life money will everyone have a unfair advantage?

That's A definite no. I havent payed ONE CENT for this game at all and I easly made it to the top.You can use real life money to make some money but it wont get ya that far.This game's PvP is fast and requires stradegy and great reflexes. Armor/Weapon/Jewlery/Pet does matter somewhat,But it's not a huge unfair advantage.

3. How's the graphics?

Hmmm....Not bad since it only takes A few seconds to loggin to the game.There is some really pretty sites to see on the game too, and the armor/skills/weapons/pets are absoulty gorgerous in my opnion.

4. Is there nice people?

Well,there is but it's kinda hard to get there attention. When you reach lvl 160 you will have to lvl at "Rocks". It's A pk zone and can be very frustrateing there because rock pkers are usually strong. That's why i said to be A people person and make friends cause you can always team up on that mean little pker and save your whole party.

5.How's the PvP?

The PvP on here is the best yet in my opnion. It's fast,very fast. You gotta be quick and have really good reflexes. It takes A nice deal of stradegy to win.If you enjoy Gunz or Knight Online it's like that but with better control and faster action.

6. Is there hacking?

Not really, ive only known 1 friend to be hacked so far. There is the occasional korean trying to be A leet hacker but he will usually get owned by a group of people or a good ol' screenshot to ban him.

Overall this is A nice game and if you plan on joining and need some help, feel free to whisper my b1 char, TheSweetDeal.

Comments

• knightfire35knightfire35 Member Posts: 5

thanks man im dl it righ tnow whats ur name mzaybe we can meet up =)

• 8299482994 Member Posts: 99

hey i've been playin around a year now too you might know me my name in the game is _figy_

• LtNCOWNSLtNCOWNS Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by Dixierocks

Aight guys, ive been playing Turf Battles for about A year. I have 2 lvl 200's  and a lvl 267 in A very high ranked tribe. Ive played tons of MMORPG's...Mostly the free ones. Anyway heres some answers to some questions going through ya heads.
    1. Is this A easy game?
    This game is easy but it requries to be A people person. If your a social butterfly you are guranteed to be one hell of a good player because you need alot of help in this game. You souley rely on your party members and friends.You can take it solo but it's gonna be hard figureing things out on your own and someones gonna have to have your back cause alot of main areas are pk zones.
    2. If i dont pay real life money will everyone have a unfair advantage?
    That's A definite no. I havent payed ONE CENT for this game at all and I easly made it to the top.You can use real life money to make some money but it wont get ya that far.This game's PvP is fast and requires stradegy and great reflexes. Armor/Weapon/Jewlery/Pet does matter somewhat,But it's not a huge unfair advantage.
    3. How's the graphics?
    Hmmm....Not bad since it only takes A few seconds to loggin to the game.There is some really pretty sites to see on the game too, and the armor/skills/weapons/pets are absoulty gorgerous in my opnion.
    4. Is there nice people?
    Well,there is but it's kinda hard to get there attention. When you reach lvl 160 you will have to lvl at "Rocks". It's A pk zone and can be very frustrateing there because rock pkers are usually strong. That's why i said to be A people person and make friends cause you can always team up on that mean little pker and save your whole party.
    5.How's the PvP?
    The PvP on here is the best yet in my opnion. It's fast,very fast. You gotta be quick and have really good reflexes. It takes A nice deal of stradegy to win.If you enjoy Gunz or Knight Online it's like that but with better control and faster action.
    6. Is there hacking?
    Not really, ive only known 1 friend to be hacked so far. There is the occasional korean trying to be A leet hacker but he will usually get owned by a group of people or a good ol' screenshot to ban him.
    Overall this is A nice game and if you plan on joining and need some help, feel free to whisper my b1 char, TheSweetDeal.

sounds like someone needs a girlfriend

Currently Playing: Planetside, Guild Wars, EVE Online
    No Other MMO's Played

• bloodhawk17bloodhawk17 Member Posts: 15

im thinking of playing . im not beging but could u show me around the game?

John ***win

• bloodhawk17bloodhawk17 Member Posts: 15

hmm i cant create account it sais my ip isnt alowed to create account

John ***win

• TibbiTibbi Member Posts: 8

ppl ... don't even bother with this game ... it's full of scammers and dupers.

I played it for over 1 Year ... got really good at it ... but the scamming, duping, hacking etc has got to the ridiculous point.

There is no protection on the game at all so you can use any type of macro program etc without problems.

Do yourself a favor and don't waist you time on this one.

Don't say I didn't warn you :)

• rieinriein Member Posts: 19

Not anymore, i havent found any spammers, botters or anything, as far as i know, this game is clean. Great game, less people because all the botters and spammers got banned, but once people find out this game is clean, they will come back. i already have, havent played in about 6 month due to spammers, came back, the game was perfect. Love it now. DOWNLOAD THIS GAME!

Heroes dont die, they just reload.

• azn_gamerazn_gamer Member Posts: 6

Uhhh, I can't even get into the main site to download or sign-up something wrong with it?

• rieinriein Member Posts: 19

thats wierd, i wonder why i cant get in either, you can download at www.downloads.com, they might have a server down or something

Heroes dont die, they just reload.

• TibbiTibbi Member Posts: 8

The reason you can't get in is because it has been taken over by another company (Jolt Online Gaming)

Lets see if these guys can make a better go of it.

Maybe with the right GM's etc that game will become one of the great ones.

Regards,

Tib

• Lp50Lp50 Member Posts: 1

Tibbi.... if you had done any research at all, you would know that Jolt Gaming did NOT buy Turf Battles.  That was just a part of the hoax used by that phony TB website that got so many people to give them their login and password.

I was in touch with Jolt Gaming by email...their Corporate Community Relations guy... they even have a disclaimer on their website now saying that they do not own TB.

Below is the last email I got from Jolt:

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

You can point other gamers to this link should you wish:

http://www.mmorpgdot.com/#57395

regards

David "bigfoot" Angus

Jolt Community Manager

-----------------------------------------------------------

To:

Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:05 PM

Subject: Re: Hacker Website Using Jolt's Name as Owner

Hi

Sorry about my other email, it was a little short and whilst I was modifying it the thing was automatically sent to yourself.

We have received other queries regarding this, in fact some people even sent me their login details for their Turfbattle accounts as directed from the site.

Since I received those mails out of the blue I passed them on to my colleagues and I can confirm the game is nothing to do with us and that we have not purchased it from the company that created it. We do host some similar games and are a fairly well known Gaming Service Provider in the UK which is why our name was probably used to try and scam people out of their details.

We have contacted the host of the site you mentioned and asked them to take it offline or at least have any reference to ourselves removed. That may have happened which is why it is no longer accessable and I presume they will be taking appropriate action against the person(s) involved.

Sadly I have no information regarding the game, normally it would be something we might be interested in hosting but I don't think there has been contact between ourselves and whoever owns / created it.

regards

David "bigfoot" Angus

Jolt Community Manager

www.jolt.co.uk

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 12:18 AM

Subject: Hacker Website Using Jolt's Name as Owner

Dear Mr. Angus,

Not too long ago I emailed concerning a hacker website professing to be the new website for the game Turf Battles.  It claimed that Jolt was the owner of the game now and needed to verifty player accounts in order to see which accounts were active and which were not.  The url of that phony site was www.turfbattles.uk.co ... but I was told that it has been taken offline now.

Numerous accounts of Turf Battles players were hacked as a result of this phony site.  The site was well made and appeared to be legitimate unless you looked more closely.  The link to Jolt Gaming was also probably one of the most convincing aspects of the site.

From the information I've been able to gather, and I hope that it is valid, is that a James Harries of the UK was responsible for that site.  The additional info I have, which I cannot verify, is a recording of a online chat between two people ...one of whom claims to be James Harries.  He has two players (that I know of) in the game Turf Battles.  One is ___ and the other is ______.

I certainly hope this type of criminal activity is something that will not be allowed to go unpunished.  While only virtual items were stolen, many of those items were paid for with real money.

Here is additional information should Jolt consider pursuing this:

======================================================================================================================

[whois.nic.uk]

Domain name:

turfbattles.co.uk

Registrant:

James Harries

Registrant type:

UK
    Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their

address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar: