Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• SeggallionSeggallion Member UncommonPosts: 684

You Tube can be good, but they're lacking high quality vids. It is to dark and blur to see any details.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

I played the Assassin in those videos :)

Was a really fun experience, although the assassin could do with a bit better armour, I got 3 hit by the Acheronian Warlord at the end there :P

• TordakTordak Member Posts: 285
    Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Was a really fun experience, although the assassin could do with a bit better armour, I got 3 hit by the Acheronian Warlord at the end there :P

Grrr! .../kicksandLol, j/k Avery.

* Life is not black or white, it's shades of grey. But, at it's best/worst, it hints at 32bit color. -Me (a.k.a. RuthlessTimes)

* I do not need to know how to make a better game than you. I just need to know how to cancel my subscription. -Antarious(a slight misquote but the sentiment remains)

Originally posted by Tordak

Grrr! .../kicksandLol, j/k Avery.

Haha! easy up! from the community event :)

No ban I turned 30 today :P

• TordakTordak Member Posts: 285

Right on! HB!!!  and still...Owe!.. I dropped my guard.  There's your present.  :P 

* Life is not black or white, it's shades of grey. But, at it's best/worst, it hints at 32bit color. -Me (a.k.a. RuthlessTimes)

* I do not need to know how to make a better game than you. I just need to know how to cancel my subscription. -Antarious(a slight misquote but the sentiment remains)

• RohhRohh Member Posts: 87

I saw my avatar in there the blood defiler he looked tough

Originally posted by Rohh

There were a couple of different levels of blood defilers in size too. They were well animated but a bit slowish and had good HP. Bit of a scary area, the music, those mobs rising up from the blood and the pile of burning bodies smoking away. Pretty atmospheric, there were mushroom spores you could collect up there for crafting I think, urrmm and there was a few quest lines that went thru, every corner you turn you would expect something to jump out at you - and it did!

• Balkin31Balkin31 Member UncommonPosts: 224

Off topic: Happy Birthday Avery!!

Back on topic...thanks a bunch for video heads up!

There were a couple of different levels of blood defilers in size too. They were well animated but a bit slowish and had good HP. Bit of a scary area, the music, those mobs rising up from the blood and the pile of burning bodies smoking away. Pretty atmospheric, there were mushroom spores you could collect up there for crafting I think, urrmm and there was a few quest lines that went thru, every corner you turn you would expect something to jump out at you - and it did!

Good to hear.

So did the last guy seem like push over compared to other mobs to anyone else?

Good to hear.

So did the last guy seem like push over compared to other mobs to anyone else?

Yea he was a bit tbh. Although the GM buffed us all because we thought he would totally hard to kill. Seems like we over done it, oh and it was meant for a 6 man group, but there were 8 of us :P

That conqueror looked like he was tanking regular mobs pretty well. I wonder how they will be compared to guardians in end game.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

They can all tank, just differently.

• Happy B-Day.

And nice videos. Looks and sounds great. ^^