Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your Thoughts

So what is your opioins on FoM. Is it another AO?

Comments

• OzzonOzzon Member Posts: 44

No, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with AO. There are no skills or exping and combat is dynamic like in FPP, also opposed to AO this game is supposed to have real roleplay in it.

FoM seems to be absolutely unique, almost every element of this game is something new.

Goals on FoM are not exping the same monsters over and over again, as there are almost no mobs to hunt. It is so different that it's impossible to compare those two.

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 62
    Wanna explain the "as there is no mobs to hunt" if ya don't mind plz. :)

• OzzonOzzon Member Posts: 44

Originally posted by Shadowstrike
    Wanna explain the "as there is no mobs to hunt" if ya don't mind plz. :)

It means that the only mods to hunt in FoM are aliens that can be found in different places, but they never stay in the same place for too long.

They mostly attack one of the colonies from time to time, you fight other players in FoM, not mobs.

All missions involve other players, friends and hostiles alike.

• joggzjoggz Member Posts: 4

i beta testet AO and in the begining i was thrilled finally a good sci fi mmorpg...... then when some bug was fixed 10 new bugs came instead i finnished the beta test and bought the game just to see that alot of the "fixed bugs" came back into the releace but i struggled for 2 months and finlly i got bored with the endless crashes the non existing role play  the same missions and the skill tree was making me cry from time to time and i gave up....... what i have read and seen from FOM it looks nothing like AO and i hope that this time i have found a game that i can enjoy playing but not get bored off

• PoisonIvy84PoisonIvy84 Member Posts: 50

• Kpt_Rob_783Kpt_Rob_783 Member Posts: 3

Me the same PoisonIvy. I ended FoM at the moment sunclasses came in production. Before that i had the time of my live (ec).

We will meet again at FoM.

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

When FOM gets back, its GANKING time people.