Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

eDimensional 3D Glasses

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
 The only set back i have is that it really depends on what game your playing because some games like everquest that you reviewed said that the characters looked 2-d. If i bought the glasses and the games i was playing didn't look good, that would be disappointing..

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Apparently there is a way to make it work in EQ.  I don't remember the exact setting, but there is something you can turn off in the .ini file that makes the characters 3D.  I might have mentioned it in that review...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Yes well i hope it looks good for Halo and WoW. I already am for sure getting halo and will probably end up getting WoW or EQII. You should try to review the new games if you still have the glasses.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

ill get the glasses after everything is settled with my pc

i think it would be a great edition

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I'll get the glasses once i get my money. It's either i have to steal the money from soemwhere or get a job... I think i'll go with the second one..

• SoylentleetsSoylentleets Member Posts: 24

I cant get them to work, period.

Just a warning if you have windows ME, instead of buying these glasses buy windows XP then buy them. I must conclude installation is NOT easy as they say on ME, almost ever step so far I have had many errors (missing files, nothing happening etc)

• SoylentleetsSoylentleets Member Posts: 24

Alright, Software works very easily with windows XP, but the glasses I got in the package don't turn on imageimage

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

omfg this thread is almost a year old are you insane???

image image image

• SketchSketch Member UncommonPosts: 337

Lol..

My advice, they are nice to toy around with, BUT DO NOT use them long term... I used mine for a couple hours straight one day and experienced some migrane like pains later on not to mention an unusual amount of muscle spasims... a very unsuall amount.. I mearly thought I was becoming epaleptic.. So be warned these glasses affect different people differently... (mine have been in the box ever since image)

• I'll let you know when I recieve mine. Going to test them with EQ1, EQ2, WoW, and Face of Mankind beta.