Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

recommend a high end F2P game

SarandSarand Member UncommonPosts: 17

so i just got a new good computer and need a good f2p game since i in the dorms and currently focusing on school with no income. this comp can run anything. ill mostly be doing PvP in the end and i guess the grind doesnt matter to me but perferably something that isnt long.

was looking at Rappelz or Cabal... dont know to much but what do u all think?

Comments

• oneeyedkingoneeyedking Member Posts: 6
    You could try Shaya : they have RvR (Light vs Dark side), Duels, and even now GvG (recently implemented, only a few guilds involved atm).

RvR is the main focus of the PvP and is divided by lvls : 1..15, 20..30, 1..60

Levelling is easy and fast at least in normal mode so you can enter the 1st pvp area after a few hours of play and be decent (my normal mode warrior at lvl 15 racked up 10.000 kills in 1 week).

But to increase survivability, especially for the next pvp areas, it's recommended to hit lvl 50 and unlock a hardcore mode char (better stats/more skills).

All in all an ok game, but lacking in diversity and originality, especially in pve. Still worth a try.
  • AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468

rappelz is not close to high end neither is cabal. Since you sat you don't care about grind I'll recommend you "perfect world" is looks beautiful in max setting and is the best looking f2p youtube.com/watch

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • bigtime102bigtime102 Member UncommonPosts: 176

Guild Wars!!!! ya you have to pay for the box but after that its free, no monthly fees. ive been playing this game for 3 years after buying the box and i stil havent seen all of it. Best graphcis in any mmo, best PVP, best polish of any mmo ive seen all for the price of nothing. Well if you want to count $40 over 3 years as something, but i call that nothing. A bum could afford it.

• AnzieAnzie Member Posts: 468
    Originally posted by bigtime102

Guild Wars!!!! ya you have to pay for the box but after that its free, no monthly fees. ive been playing this game for 3 years after buying the box and i stil havent seen all of it. Best graphcis in any mmo, best PVP, best polish of any mmo ive seen all for the price of nothing. Well if you want to count $40 over 3 years as something, but i call that nothing. A bum could afford it.

oh yeah i forgot GW u should get it. If you don't have money go to the bus station u'll get some there.

Originally posted by Spathotan
    The simplest way to put this, is like this. Buying a used/refurbished 360 is on the same plane as sharing a condom in a gangbang with strangers.
  • phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Hi, 

You should give RF online a try. You can give rohan online a try aswell and you might like Perfect World.