Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW, You’re a MORON!

RohhRohh Member Posts: 87

Dont know if this has been posted or not but I thought it was funny. Check out this criminal mastermind steal someones xbox and macbook then try to ransom it back on xbox live.

*WARNING SOME EXPLICIT LANGUAGE*

Story

Victim's blog

Thiefs youtube(o man...)

behold the power of the internet

conclusion

Comments

• Dragloke666Dragloke666 Member Posts: 15

I have to say that the guy who stole Xbox, is indeed a complete moron. Who sends a message to the victim saying "I stole your shit"?

• Entreri28Entreri28 Member Posts: 589

Geez, doesn't he know the xbox will just overheat?  What a moron, he could have at least stole the guys money or something.

Your mind is like a parachute, it's only useful when it's open.
    Don't forget, you can use the block function on trolls.

• ZikielZikiel Member Posts: 1,138
    Originally posted by Entreri28

Geez, doesn't he know the xbox will just overheat?  What a moron, he could have at least stole the guys money or something.

"Today, local fire departments had their hands full with a 3 alarm fire. Reportedly, this fire was caused when a local resident's X-Box 360 game system over heated. When questioned about the X-Box, the resident replied, 'hey, that sh*t ain't even mine, I stole tha-...err..."

• tofiluktofiluk Member Posts: 20

then what happened to the boy? after the knew that he stole the xbox 360?

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

That thief is truly a complete idiot. It must be one of the most stupid ideas every to pretty much provide the person with all personal info, easy and simple. I wonder if the guy was even thinking when he sent that voice message... I hope he wasn't because otherwise it would truly be sad.

• RohhRohh Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by tofiluk

then what happened to the boy? after the knew that he stole the xbox 360?

sorry heres the conclusion that guys website kinda sucks

http://blog.mcfearsome.com/2008/03/24/update-wow-youre-a-moron-the-xbox-has-been-returned/

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

I found it quite funny to find out that the kid, who spoke like he's a stereotypical black ghetto gangster, was actually a 16 year old white kiddo.