Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Good advice to play this game

Some Good advice to play this game

my advice is dont read the up and downs every game got them just register below  at the link download it and play it if u dont like game search another 1 doenst cost u a think playing it only if u buy the Extra stuff

rich.igg.com/igg/441231

i play it still afther almost 1.5 year  if u signed up go server cook dagama and join us at storm raider guild well help new people to get up

Comments

• AndromedaDiaAndromedaDia Member Posts: 5

yes our guild forum has guides and tutorials too handy as a guide for beginners

• SinfaySinfay Member UncommonPosts: 56

I suggest all you read California Law (Which is the law that governs VC)

IGG, please stop violating California Law

Recently at many gaming sites, most noteably mmorpg.com, there has been an obvious marketing campaign to raise Voyage Century game ratings by posting and submitting misleading statements (in bad english to boot) under the guise of a game player.

IGG is subject to California law, (per IGG ToS) and as such may be found guilty of violating a number of laws if this activity persists. Remember any US citizen (and they do not have to be players of Voyage Century) may feel misleaded and/or deceived if full disclosure of these paid individual(s) is not stated.

The backlash of this misleading marketing campaign has already started. I wouldn't want to see a class-action lawsuit. Thank you for your time.

The State of California - State and Consumer Services Agency

LEGAL AFFAIRS

400 R Street, Suite 3090

Sacramento, CA 95814-6200

DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS FACT SHEET

ADVERTISING

Disclosure of legal name and street address. Generally, a business that uses a post office box, mail drop, or telephone answering service to advertise the sale of consumer goods or services must include in the advertisement its legal name and the complete street address where the business is actually operated. (B&P Code § 17538.5)

False and misleading advertisements. An advertisement that is false or misleading is prohibited in California. An advertisement that fails to disclose information or that is ambiguous or is partially, or even literally, true may be found unlawful if the public is likely to be deceived by it. (B&P Code § 17500)

im just recruiting players to play game what has that do with some american law ? if the game whasent allowed it would been banned long time ago  im just an european player got nothing to do with this law

this game has his ups and downs but u still have the option to play it free as i am doing.

Originally posted by BOYVIRGO666

Originally posted by Sinfay

I suggest all you read California Law (Which is the law that governs VC)

IGG, please stop violating California Law

Recently at many gaming sites, most noteably mmorpg.com, there has been an obvious marketing campaign to raise Voyage Century game ratings by posting and submitting misleading statements (in bad english to boot) under the guise of a game player.

IGG is subject to California law, (per IGG ToS) and as such may be found guilty of violating a number of laws if this activity persists. Remember any US citizen (and they do not have to be players of Voyage Century) may feel misleaded and/or deceived if full disclosure of these paid individual(s) is not stated.

The backlash of this misleading marketing campaign has already started. I wouldn't want to see a class-action lawsuit. Thank you for your time.

The State of California - State and Consumer Services Agency

LEGAL AFFAIRS

400 R Street, Suite 3090

Sacramento, CA 95814-6200

DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS FACT SHEET

ADVERTISING

Disclosure of legal name and street address. Generally, a business that uses a post office box, mail drop, or telephone answering service to advertise the sale of consumer goods or services must include in the advertisement its legal name and the complete street address where the business is actually operated. (B&P Code § 17538.5)

False and misleading advertisements. An advertisement that is false or misleading is prohibited in California. An advertisement that fails to disclose information or that is ambiguous or is partially, or even literally, true may be found unlawful if the public is likely to be deceived by it. (B&P Code § 17500)

uh huh everyone cares. shut up majority of players dont live in cali so everything you just copy pasted is useless

thank u and i agree im europe :D just an player recruiting for my guild and server and the game it is in

im not some program or owner that promotes the game item mall