Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fitna, the anti-moslim movie

Yesterday the movie "Fitna" was viewable on Youtube. Fitna is a movie created by a Dutch director, in this movie he displays his views on the islam. He is also a famous Dutch politician.Fitna is an Arabic word that describes disagreement and division among people. In less then 2 houres the film on youtube got more then 1.6 million visitors. In Holland not one television broadcasting company was willing to show the movie to the public. In this movie all moslim are accused to be very aggresive and horrible pictures of the acts of extremist moslims are shown. 

If you want you can view this 16 minutes long move on youtube.

Thoughts ?

Comments

• NjaARdNjaARd Member Posts: 27

Why the hell does people do that?.. Its just like those danish newspapers..

I my own religion.. xD

• anubisssanubisss Member Posts: 325
    Originally posted by NjaARd

Yeah..its pathetic

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323
    Originally posted by anubisss

Yeah..its pathetic

I think the cartoon in the danisch newspaper is OK, the autor didn't mean to hurt anyone. And by the way creating those cartoons is freedom of speech. With my thread I just wanted to let people know that there are still many people who have really bad opinions against other cultures like that dutch guy. The dutch guy really thried to pull moslim people apart but he reallly failed infact moslims even got closer to each other. GoGo Moslim !

Originally posted by phatpetey

Originally posted by anubisss

Yeah..its pathetic

I think the cartoon in the danisch newspaper is OK, the autor didn't mean to hurt anyone. And by the way creating those cartoons is freedom of speech. With my thread I just wanted to let people know that there are still many people who have really bad opinions against other cultures like that dutch guy. The dutch guy really thried to pull moslim people apart but he reallly failed infact moslims even got closer to each other. GoGo Moslim !

Yeah.. but he still knew he would piss off people...

I my own religion.. xD

And the danish newpaper just had to print them again after some people tried to kill the author of the pictures.. Now thats PATHETIC

I my own religion.. xD

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

And the danish newpaper just had to print them again after some people tried to kill the author of the pictures.. Now thats PATHETIC

Yeah ok I really agree with this but still it's the danish newspaper its own right so if the author get killed it's their fault.

• GameloadingGameloading Member UncommonPosts: 14,182

For anybody who wants to see it:

www.liveleak.com/view

Full english version.

What the creator of the movie was trying to do is to show the effects of islamic extremism and point out the what he considers hateful verses in the Koran.

• JackcoltJackcolt Member UncommonPosts: 2,170

Woah saying that goes against my views of the world. You, and the whole of Norway should apologize for hurting my feelings.

I hope you see the sarcasm.

The cartoons didn't attack anyone. I've seen hundreds of cartoons making fun of buddhists, hinduists, christians and various other religions, but the instant they choose to include muslims, bull shit starts.

Reprinting them was stupid, but it's still very within our own rights. The cartoons were meant for a danish culture, and not for middle eastern culture, where they don't have freedom of speech.

I haven't seen the video either, but attacking muslim extremnist is absolutely fine by me. I know some moderate muslims and they can see the joke in the cartoons. They have also lived in Denmark for several years so they understand why we think it's okay to show such cartoons.

Originally posted by Jackcolt

Woah saying that goes against my views of the world. You, and the whole of Norway should apologize for hurting my feelings.

The cartoons didn't attack anyone. I've seen hundreds of cartoons making fun of buddhists, hinduists, christians and various other religions, but the instant they choose to include muslims, bull shit starts.

Reprinting them was stupid, but it's still very within our own rights. The cartoons were meant for a danish culture, and not for middle eastern culture, where they don't have freedom of speech.

I haven't seen the video either, but attacking muslim extremnist is absolutely fine by me. I know some moderate muslims and they can see the joke in the cartoons. They have also lived in Denmark for several years so they understand why we think it's okay to show such cartoons.

I do see the sarcasm, and i know that most other religions would'nt kill for it. But I personally think that the newspapers printed them again with the purpose of getting more attention.. it worked the first time right?

They really risked the author of the cartoons life by doing that.. That's what I see as pathetic..

I my own religion.. xD

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Yeah ok I really agree with this but still it's the danish newspaper its own right so if the author get killed it's their fault.

Yea, I agree with you there, I mean wtf do they achieve by printing those pictures? End of the day it's for the $$$. I can go outside and become a crack dealer and make money fast, if I get caught, i'll get locked up. Those idiots most probably knew what risk they were taking and then they decide to print them again.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

Originally posted by Jackcolt
    Originally posted by NjaARd And the danish newpaper just had to print them again after some people tried to kill the author of the pictures.. Now thats PATHETIC

I do see the sarcasm, and i know that most other religions would'nt kill for it. But I personally think that the newspapers printed them again with the purpose of getting more attention.. it worked the first time right?
    They really risked the author of the cartoons life by doing that.. That's what I see as pathetic..

Caving in over fear of retribution is the very DEFINITION of losing to terrorism.

• MadAceMadAce Member Posts: 2,461

Wilders is a moron.

Yea, I know. That's not much of a point. But it's all you can say about him.

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

He sure has the balls to piss off the islamofashits.

Originally posted by Precusor

He sure has the balls to piss off the islamofashits.
    How many similar vids are there on youtube? Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands?

Not that much balls.

In fact, someone who's so very afraid of a book that he wants to ban it has no balls.

• unconformedunconformed Member Posts: 700

there is no such thing as muslim hate. the author of film is pyscotic. i enjoy goatsex with Moh.

there is no room for tolerance of anything non-muslim.

chips, dips chains & whips.

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

"the anti-moslim movie"

It's spelled "Muslim".

Originally posted by Torak

"the anti-moslim movie"

It's spelled "Muslim".

Not in dutch.

• daeandordaeandor Member UncommonPosts: 2,695
    Originally posted by Gameloading

For anybody who wants to see it:
    www.liveleak.com/view
    Full english version.

What the creator of the movie was trying to do is to show the effects of islamic extremism and point out the what he considers hateful verses in the Koran.

Already been removed from liveleak sadly.

• LOLCatLOLCat Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 41

Yesterday the movie "Fitna" was viewable on Youtube. Fitna is a movie created by a Dutch director, in this movie he displays his views on the islam. He is also a famous Dutch politician.Fitna is an Arabic word that describes disagreement and division among people. In less then 2 houres the film on youtube got more then 1.6 million visitors. In Holland not one television broadcasting company was willing to show the movie to the public. In this movie all moslim are accused to be very aggresive and horrible pictures of the acts of extremist moslims are shown. 

Thoughts ?
    Wilders is smarter than "presenting his view" in that short film. He presented the view of radical muslims. PERIOD.

I would like someone that posts in this thread to show everyone here ONE thing that was not TRUTH in that film, be it words in the Q'uran, words of the Imams, etc.

I don't want your "Opinion" on what is truth or not. I want you to show everyone here what ONE thing was not true in that film.

Thank you.

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

Everyone should know by now that Islam is not a threat and a great religion of peace hijacked by a few radicals. The real problem is every other religion. mmm forgot to add everyone else who does not have a religion in that bunch.

• frodusfrodus Member Posts: 2,396
    Originally posted by LOLCat

Thoughts ?
    Wilders is smarter than "presenting his view" in that short film. He presented the view of radical muslims. PERIOD.

I would like someone that posts in this thread to show everyone here ONE thing that was not TRUTH in that film, be it words in the Q'uran, words of the Imams, etc.

I don't want your "Opinion" on what is truth or not. I want you to show everyone here what ONE thing was not true in that film.

Thank you.

Indeed..Livelink took it down..speaks volumes.

Trade in material assumptions for spiritual facts and make permanent progress.