Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Compendium updated

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Turbine has announced that they have given the DDO Compendium an overhaul. The searchable database is now wiki-based that will allow players to use their login info to search and add to the available info.

The DDO compendium has a whole new look! It's now wiki-based, will contain more information, and is integrated into the DDO forum system so that players can use their forum account to log into the compendium, add to it, and edit it, making it even more robust and useful to the player population. Check it out now at http://compendium.ddo.com!

What is the DDO Compendium?

The DDO Compendium is a searchable database - connected to the game itself. The Compendium contains information on nearly every item, class, and race in DDO, and will soon include information on quests, creatures and NPC characters!

Please visit the Compendium Help Forum on the DDO forums with questions or feedback!

Check out more here.

Comments

• jaixjaix Member Posts: 99

Heeey DDO gets the "Lorebook"!  My issue with these has always been that "connected to the game" part. It conveys that it is accessible in-game. But, unless I'm missing a button, that's not possible. :)

• mindspatmindspat Member Posts: 1,367

Originally posted by jaix

Heeey DDO gets the "Lorebook"!  My issue with these has always been that "connected to the game" part. It conveys that it is accessible in-game. But, unless I'm missing a button, that's not possible. :)
    Is this supposed to be acessible through the Options Help panel?  I believe there was already a way to search and view info through the ingame client before this.

I play most games in Windowed mode and almost always open a web browser if I need to read something.