Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a helpful PC building website?

FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

I've been hunting around and tired of hearing people complaining about $1500 computers from Dell etc not up to snuff for Age of Conan and the like.

So, I went hunting around my college campus and found a guy in my Access 2007 DB class that is working on a self-help pcbuilding forum filled with tutorials and the like. I thought I would share it with you guys considering it helped me with some of my vista issues from a tutorial he has in his Tech Help area.

However, keep in mind this is his "side project" and hes not spending all his time writing tutorials since hes running a 5 class schedule in a Networking college Degree. So he told me he only has a 1/4th of the tutorials he plans on writing up atm. Not to mention a couple are unfinished.

At any rate, enjoy and I hope this helps some of you in the future as the site progresses. Registration is open and hes looking for some active community members whom have the same passion as his, building PC's, to post some tutorials of their own. =]

helpmebuild.6.forumer.com/index.php    <===linkage

Cheers,

Fadedbomb

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

Comments

• HousamHousam Member Posts: 1,460

www.techpowerup.com is the best site for computer help :) ...helpful bunch