Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good class

ShadowhandShadowhand Member Posts: 100

Hey guys, I played SB back from day 1 for about a half a year then stopped...pretty much forgot everything there was to know :)

Can anyone recommend a good solo/group friendly PVP class? And perhaps post a link to a guide?

I was considering a Barbarian ( Wich is what I played before ) But all the guides I seem to have found date around 2004, and i'm sure are obsolete now.

Love melee characters and stealthy characters , But not so much casters. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

S H A D O W H A N D

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Played - All mainstream MMORPGS/Many others.

Favorites- Dark Age of Camelot/mordred,Shadowbane , Old school Ultima Online

Comments

• GuitanoGuitano Member Posts: 208
    Originally posted by Shadowhand

Hey guys, I played SB back from day 1 for about a half a year then stopped...pretty much forgot everything there was to know :)
    Can anyone recommend a good solo/group friendly PVP class? And perhaps post a link to a guide?
    I was considering a Barbarian ( Wich is what I played before ) But all the guides I seem to have found date around 2004, and i'm sure are obsolete now.
    Love melee characters and stealthy characters , But not so much casters. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

People use barbs same as the old days such as throwers and so on. A barb is not really a solo pk class. If you want solo, I would say somthing that can stealth like a scout or ranger. The theif class is still very weak unless you are lucky and get somone that is sitting down for a massive backstab or plan on taking out cloth casters. High def builds are not as good as the old days with the newer def debuffs.