Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how long has this game been in beta???

hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

i think this game has been in beta for 2 years!!!

Comments

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

I could have sworn it only came out in beta around 5 or 6 months ago at best...Not sure though.   I lose track of time easily =p

• jackotamojackotamo Member Posts: 3

Dont play this game its a waste of hard disk space. Endless grind, buggy as hell, pvp is garbage, the game forces you to buy stuff from the item mall. Spammers that you cant ignore because the devs forgot to put a fucking simple ignore option in.

• vingvegavingvega Member Posts: 577
    Originally posted by jackotamo

Dont play this game its a waste of hard disk space. Endless grind, buggy as hell, pvp is garbage, the game forces you to buy stuff from the item mall. Spammers that you cant ignore because the devs forgot to put a fucking simple ignore option in.

100% agree.  Another Asian grindfest full of garbage.

• GwendleGwendle Member UncommonPosts: 48

Also agree. Possibly the worst MMO I've ever seen.

• chriswsmchriswsm Member UncommonPosts: 383

thanks for the warning folks.  The beta for this in Europe is called Dekaron and I do not relish the idea of another grind and constant pestering from spammers.    

I will probably give it a miss. 

I used to visit this site a lot however in recent years it has become the home of negative forum posts, illogical opinions and tantrums so I visit less often.

Played or Beta'd: UO / DAOC / Horizons / EQ2 / DDO / EVE / Archlord / PirateKingsOnline / Tabula Rasa / LOTRO / AOC / Champions / Darkfall / Mortal Online / DCUO / Rift / STO / SWTOR / TSW

• MortueMortue Member UncommonPosts: 11

When a FTP game like Dekaron/2Moons is in beta you play for free, and buy items for real money. After release you play for free and buy items for real money.

How do you know when beta is over?

• jimkio8jimkio8 Member Posts: 3

When will the beta end?

• lkewlnesslkewlness Member Posts: 1

I woulnt care as long as they dont close it...they need to add more skills tho ....

• shakaamashakaama Member UncommonPosts: 31

1. I downloaded this game.

2. i installed this game.

3. i got my account

4. i entered the game.

5. i looked around.

6. i uninstalled this game 5 minutes later.

7. will never reinstall this game

8. deleted the download off my hard drive.

• GuintuGuintu Member UncommonPosts: 320

Originally posted by jackotamo

While I might agree that its a grind fest and I'm not crazy about the game it doesn't make you buy stuff in the item mall.  My friend has been playing for about a year and he's level 145+ and he hasn't spent a dime on the game.

Its been in beta for about a year and a few months.  Not quite 2 years.

• xTRIxEDGExxTRIxEDGEx Member UncommonPosts: 43

Would everyone stop saying stuff about 2moons? just because you dont like it doesnt mean others will. everyone has there likes and dislikes in a game, so my best advice it to try it yourself, because others opinions is exactly what they are, others opinions, not yours. I personaly like this game, even tho it is a grindfest. but the point is try it before you deny it.

• hellsfearhellsfear Member UncommonPosts: 83

the game is pretty good it just gets boring rely RELY fast