Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragons In L2. I might not get it because of this

LuchingLuching Member Posts: 2

I heard that you could hatch dragons. And raise them to fly. THen i found out that it take forever and a day to get the dragon to be a ground dragon. Then If I want it to fly I have to be a king of a castle. Dragons were the only reason that i was gonna get this game. So,Can you have more than 1 dragon, Can your dragon tank for you in you are a mage. IS this game worth getting and spending time on it?

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

well i didn't get a hatchling, but a week after C1 i saw someone with a strider

so it doesn't take forever..just a week of 24 hours a day, lol

• XzaroXzaro Member UncommonPosts: 1,719

The Wyverns (flying dragons) are implemented in C2... right?

Anyways, you don't have to be a king of a castle/leader of a clan who owns a castle to get a wyvern. That is the most common way people know about, but there are still other ways. Actually, only the leader of a castle can turn a strider into a wyvern. So if your in the clan, then just give the strider to your clan leader and let them raise it to be a wyvern (I have no idea how, this is just what I heard), then they can return it to you (better be a very trustworthy leader, lol).

• LorisLoris Member Posts: 5

To get a little baby dragon (hatchling) you need to be level 35 and do a quest which will give you the dragon as a reward in the end. It's worthless in monster fighting and with the full top-grade equipment you can get for it, it'll still easily die against monsters 10 and even 20 levels below him. And I'm not 100% sure but to my knowledge it's easily 1-hit killed by higher monsters.

Full grown rideable draons (striders) aren't in C1 (NA release), they're in C2 (which is Korean L2) and to get them you need to take your hatchling to level 55 (did I mention every time they die the hatchling will lose a full level? And it levels at the same pace as you) and then do another quest, at the end of that quest your hatchling will be turned into a strider.

Wyverns aren't even in C2 and there is no date for their release. And there is no official comment stating you'll need to own a castle or be a clan leader to create a Wyvern, it's mostly rumour to my knowledge.

IS this game worth getting and spending time on it?

My opinion? No. But there ARE people who enjoy it for some unknown reason, thinking for yourself is always best than listening to strangers.