Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recruit a Rookie (Euro)

Comments

• DeepoDeepo Member Posts: 1

I would love to try Tabula Rasa. I will most likely buy it, but it would be nice to give it a go since it is easter to see if it grabs me.

Please mail me at [email protected]

• WerikWerik Member Posts: 6

Hi. Now that I have a computer which can actually run the game, I'd love to try out TR as well.

So if there is anyone who can spare a key, I'd appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thanks!

• CeatlanCeatlan Member Posts: 2

I'm really keen to give this game a try, so if anybody has a spare 'invite a buddy' key then I'd love to recieve it. Please contact me at ---

UPDATE : I have an account now.

Thanks

Paul

• KeladorKelador Member UncommonPosts: 119

I would like an invite if there is any left and its not too much trouble ty.

pilks4k[at]gmail.com

• GeridenGeriden Member UncommonPosts: 390

WTF seriously where did all these people come from out of no where first post looking for a buddy key

never before seen and all of a sudden a 6 page long thread ! i call viral poster shinanigans !

• CeatlanCeatlan Member Posts: 2

For me it was a case of doing a google search for Tabula Rasa Trial and this website coming high up in the search results.

Never heard of this site before that.

Originally posted by Geriden

WTF seriously where did all these people come from out of no where first post looking for a buddy key
    never before seen and all of a sudden a 6 page long thread ! i call viral poster shinanigans !

Ive been a member awhile i visit everyday i just dont post much i post more at onrpg.com

• wide52wide52 Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by ScottC2105

I would love to try this game before buying. Please send a key to [email protected]

Thanks!

sent

• wide52wide52 Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by Kelador

pilks4k[at]gmail.com

sent

Originally posted by wide52

Originally posted by Kelador

pilks4k[at]gmail.com

sent

Cheers matewill activate when from from work tonight , working on a bank holiday sucks....

• justmotleyjustmotley Member UncommonPosts: 1

Hey, I would very much like to try this game before I buy it if anyone has a spare key. I have been looking for a new MMO for a while.

My email address is motley   at   gawab  dot   com

Many thanks

• bernie70bernie70 Member Posts: 1

Scratch my invite request.  I took a chance, and went ahead and got myself a retail copy of the game. 

• SourajitSourajit Member UncommonPosts: 472

Well , i would also like a key if it is not much of a trouble .

Cheers
    Sourajit Nandi

" Don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't play this or that. That's nonsense. Make up your mind,and you'll never whine or repent about gaming hours anymore, then have a go at every Game. Open up the Internet, join in all the Mmorpgs you can. Go make the Guild. But never, never let them persuade you that things are too difficult or impossible. "

Once An Addict Always An Addict .

• greenblood82greenblood82 Member UncommonPosts: 29

Can anyone invite me please?

[email protected]

• Evol237Evol237 Member Posts: 1

I'd like to give this game a try.

E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance.  :)

edit: Got it!

• McLeetMcLeet Member UncommonPosts: 18

Hey, i was hoping that someone could throw a trial key my way. Want to try the game, see any difference since beta.

Email: [email protected]

Thank you!

• errolianerrolian Member UncommonPosts: 2

I would love to try this game before buying. Please send a key to [email protected]

Thanks!

• Nemo33Nemo33 Member Posts: 1

Hi, could someone plz send me a trial key?  I would rly appreciate it. My e-mail is "[email protected]"

Thnx in advance, menno

• DeadlyRavenDeadlyRaven Member Posts: 1

Hello all.Please send me a trial, thx! [email protected]

• Pepsi7Pepsi7 Member Posts: 2

Hey,

I would like a trial key  -  My mail is [email protected]

Thanks.

• taltaibertaltaiber Member Posts: 1

Hello, everyone.

I heard about Tabula Rasa a long time ago. I was instantly fascinated by the idea of combining my two favorite genres into one game. The only problem I have is this: many MMORPGs sound and look really good before you play them. It has happened to me many times with games such as city of heroes and lord of the rings, so now I do not want to rush and buy the game before I tried it. 

Let's cut to the chase: if someone will be generous enough to give me a 3 day trail I will worship him for the rest of my life!

Dear fellow gamers, please find it in your heart to help me on this one. I will be unnaturally grateful if you do so.

My email is [email protected]

EDIT:

Thank you so much for sending me a trail! You are indeed a great person, one which surely be remembered by future generations all across the galaxy! :P

Seriously, now - thank you. I will not forget this kind act.

Yours,

Tal Taiber.

• StoretoreStoretore Member Posts: 2

taltaiber I just send you a trial key. Enjoy!

/Storetore

• PaddyUKPaddyUK Member UncommonPosts: 7

Hey,

So i'm finally bored of WoW and i'm looking for something new to play. This looks good and i'd like to try it before buying. So if anyone wants to spare a key then my email is pad472{at}gmail{dot}com

Many thanks :D

• DargnonDargnon Member Posts: 56

Hello, iam interested in TR because i like the sci-fi setting, but iam not going to buy it without tryin it. Iam playing SWG at the moment. Please, if you can, send me trial key to dargnon(at)centrum.cz

• isilnorisilnor Member Posts: 1

i really wanna try this game and maybe join later :D

pls send me a trial at [email protected]

tnx :D