Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was gonna buy Fury... oh well.

fischsemmelfischsemmel Member UncommonPosts: 364

Yeah. Two days ago I downloaded Fury and installed it, and played around for about 2 hours or so with a little oracle fella. I decided that I'd pay the 20 bucks to upgrade to hero, and then I'd see how things went from there to decide if I was going to pay for immortal or not.

But then the realm when down that night, and it has been down for the nearly two days since. No explanations, not even heresay of a reason why this is happening.

I'm uninstalling Fury now. If anyone associated with Fury ever reads my post... well... just know that you blew it.

Comments

• AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

so why exactly are you done with fury?

DEADPHOENIX

• GishgeronGishgeron Member Posts: 1,287

Originally posted by Audux

I'm pretty sure he was clear.

He's done because the realms went down a few hours into his FIRST time playing and never came back up.  For days.  Yeah, thats a killer for most people.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Originally posted by Gishgeron

Originally posted by Audux

I'm pretty sure he was clear.

He's done because the realms went down a few hours into his FIRST time playing and never came back up.  For days.  Yeah, thats a killer for most people.

Yep.

Yet another glowing first impression by Auran.

• PyrostasisPyrostasis Member UncommonPosts: 2,293

and no warning or reasons why its down?

Talk about a good way to ruin faith in your service lol

So who wants to bet on whether or not one of the diehard fanbois comes in here saying everyone is crazy, Auran is fine, and server downtimes are expected in mmos.

And who wants to bet none of e'm comes in here because they can't figure out how to spin this one?

Betting windows are open now.

• daxiongmao87daxiongmao87 Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by Zorvan

So who wants to bet on whether or not one of the diehard fanbois comes in here saying everyone is crazy, Auran is fine, and server downtimes are expected in mmos.
    And who wants to bet none of e'm comes in here because they can't figure out how to spin this one?

I don't see how this post relates to the OP's subject at all Zorvan.  You certainly are the first I've seen that is able to flame about replies that don't even exist yet, think about what you look like with this one.  Who are you aiming for and why?

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923

Your all crazy Auran is fine and the servers being down is expected, it's an MMO.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG
  • AuduxAudux Member Posts: 56

this shit is crazy all i want is to play this dam game but wtf ! and they dident even announce they are having dificulties with the servers ....at least post some official news like a smart person would

DEADPHOENIX

Originally posted by daxiongmao87

I don't see how this post relates to the OP's subject at all Zorvan.  You certainly are the first I've seen that is able to flame about replies that don't even exist yet, think about what you look like with this one.  Who are you aiming for and why?

I look fine with this post, actually. My post is based on the fact every time something happens to show what a mess this game and Auran are, the fanbois come out to spin it like clockwork. As far as the ones I'm "aiming for", they know who they are without my needing to address them personally.

I do hope to hear from some of the remaining people who have invested money in the game, only to have no server for days with no explaination at all, and how they feel about it.

• Wickedly1Wickedly1 Member Posts: 3

Yeah, i'm in the same damned boat, only i acually spent the $20 early friday morning, only to have it shut down not even 24 hours later, with no explanation whatsoever, this is complete BS.  I saw some other posters saying that it could be a patch.....well an unannounced patch that takes over 36 hours of downtime?  I appreciate the optimism, but personally if the servers (sorry i meant SERVER) aren't back up and running by 11 March, I'm going to do what I can to get my $20 back, I don't pay for games, nor subscribe to games i can't f'ing play.  I figure the 11th of March because that gives Auran a few "business" days to get their shite together.  Which shouldn't be any problem considering the considerable amount of posts saying that they outsourced to China, and you know those chinese sweatshops work 24/7.

• Amon_AmarthAmon_Amarth Member Posts: 219

Hmmm. I was actually considering buying it this week too. Glad I found out abouth this. Servers shutting down for so long and players given no reason why. Very bad indeed. Back to the other MMO's. Thanks for posting OP :)

• samotnjaksamotnjak Member Posts: 1

Hey i started to play fury two days ago and when i was createing my char an when i entered nam and pressed submit i thin that it said waiting connection.so i waited for hour but still the same shit. so i turned off the game and lunch it again

,but when i entered my username and password and hit start it said the realm is down. can you help me pls i dont know what to do now!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wickedly1Wickedly1 Member Posts: 3

not much we can do, besides wait or uninstall and never look back.

• PonicoPonico Member UncommonPosts: 650

I think the devs just went "Fuck this shit!" and kicked the server then left the building.

• fischsemmelfischsemmel Member UncommonPosts: 364
    Originally posted by Amon_Amarth

Hmmm. I was actually considering buying it this week too. Glad I found out abouth this. Servers shutting down for so long and players given no reason why. Very bad indeed. Back to the other MMO's. Thanks for posting OP :)

My pleasure, metal-dude.

Aww what? No headbanger smiley face?

• jaigaiajaigaia Member Posts: 66

i stopped being as optimistic about this game back in Dec .. and have waited and kept updated even a match now and again however this is not a good business practice for any company however they've never been good at customer service anyhow so what would make them start now. Whether its Empty promises or talkin out their  ......... about what they are doing or even have the ability to do its all been talk and NO SHOW .. sorry but i wouldnt get any hopes up past ... servers coming back on with lil less than we apologize for the inconvenience , no patch  no forums no update cos  IT COST TO FLOSS  oh and i wouldnt be  expecting  compensation either the real vets have been waitin on this since launch

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die."

I look fine with this post, actually. My post is based on the fact every time something happens to show what a mess this game and Auran are, the fanbois come out to spin it like clockwork. As far as the ones I'm "aiming for", they know who they are without my needing to address them personally.

I do hope to hear from some of the remaining people who have invested money in the game, only to have no server for days with no explaination at all, and how they feel about it.

Because addressing them personally isn't the more mature route, instead we would prefer to provoke the unneeded flaming and conflict often caused by useless posts such as the above. ;) 

Anyway, to the OP servers ARE up, have fun, hope you give the game a second chance, this is a first for me (and I've played since launch) for this kind of unannounced downtime.

Because addressing them personally isn't the more mature route, instead we would prefer to provoke the unneeded flaming and conflict often caused by useless posts such as the above. ;) 

Why don't you take a good, long look at every post in this thread. 'Cause the only one I see trying to argue ( unsuccessfully ) is you. Now, you can respond to this post ( and show you are indeed looking for an argument ), or move on.

I have taken quite a long look at a handful of your posts on this forum and all I've been able to gather is that tthe majority of them are far from constructive.  I don't seek to argue, but just to open your eyes.  You've stated that you haven't played (since 2007 if i can recall), yet you still post unconstructive criticism at a game that you're currently out of date on.  Perhaps it is you that needs to move on, find another place to repeat the same stale opinion over and over again as you've already done, its getting old.

I have taken quite a long look at a handful of your posts on this forum and all I've been able to gather is that tthe majority of them are far from constructive.  I don't seek to argue, but just to open your eyes.  You've stated that you haven't played (since 2007 if i can recall), yet you still post unconstructive criticism at a game that you're currently out of date on.  Perhaps it is you that needs to move on, find another place to repeat the same stale opinion over and over again as you've already done, its getting old.

Those posts I make refer to things any outsider can see without having to play the game. Such as the servers being down with no communication being "another glowing first impression by Auran", as I stated in my first post in this thread. You'll notice, I do not critique the current gameplay, patch contents, etc. If my "stale opinion" bothers you, there's a nice button that says "block" on the right side.

These are not the "Fury Personal Forums", this is a section on a game site. An outsider has as much right to post their opinions on publicly available information / events regarding the game as someone who plays 24 hours a day.

• jocklundonjocklundon Member Posts: 2

I think that their sever does't work very well, often the connection failed.

• yasameyasame Member Posts: 5

You're complaints fall on deaf ears dude. Unfortunately Auran went under before you even downloaded the game. In fact the moment that fury was free to download auran went under..

Dude we ware so heart broken that you are leaving fury. I mean... you had a whole free account all to urslef

• MoJawKMoJawK Member Posts: 45
    Originally posted by Ponico

I think the devs just went "Fuck this shit!" and kicked the server then left the building.

With the reported losses to Auran of over $15,000,000 I don't think your far wrong.

Knights of Darkness

Undefeated in Guild Wars Pre-CU SWG, Corbantis Server
    Former Rank 1 Guild CoH/CoV, Pinnacle Server
    Former Rank 1 Guild Fury, Hadralas Server

• Rylen119Rylen119 Member Posts: 12
    null