Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Siren, Asura, or Odin?

I came back to ffxi after a 2 year leave. I have been on fenrir for almost a month now, and the server is too underpopulated at all times of the day for my likeing.
I want a heavily populated server with a majority/high JP population. From what ive read Asura and Odin are the highest populated servers, but i hear Siren is almost entirely JP which is good for me.
Anyone that is on any of these servers that can help me out with some numbers or your opinions would be greatly appreciated.
('?')??
?(??´)?

Comments

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

Odin and Siren both have high population of Japanese players. Odin has a higher number of players in general which may be better for finding leveling parties, but I heard that Siren has a better Japanese player community.

• GemmaGemma Member UncommonPosts: 337

Asura is my all time favorite server and I wish I would have never left. But you should try out Odin if you're looking for high JP population.

• OneonOneon Member Posts: 26

I agree with Gemma, I've played on Asura since 2004, and it's the best. Every Japanese player I've encountered has been really nice and/or fun as hell to hang out with, and almost all of the NA/EU vets are nice as well.

There are never too many or too few people online. There's always atleast 2-3000 players online.