Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WoW Dance Movie

I was board and got working on this and was able to get it posted. It is a WoW Musice video that is just fun to watch I think well here is the link and let me know what you think.

http://homepage.mac.com/issacgable/

Comments

• JustinJosephJustinJoseph Site Co-FounderMember UncommonPosts: 602
    Those are some signature dances I've seen before.  (Michael Jackson, M.C. Hammer)  Pretty cool, I like the undead character when he is playing the air guitar and then head banging.  They definitely got an imagination! image

----------------------------
    Justin Joseph
    -MMORPG.COM Co-Founder-
    [email protected]

• AdinaNZAdinaNZ Member UncommonPosts: 40
    First I've seen of some of the dances, like Tauren female, Dwarf female, Gnome female, Human male.  Good to see those come out.  image

**********************************************************************************
    ***4 out of 5 voices in my head agree--I'm ok. It's the fifth one the scares the hell out of me.***

**********************************************************************************
    ***4 out of 5 voices in my head agree--I'm ok. It's the fifth one the scares the hell out of me.***

• OtlanoOtlano Member Posts: 139

That is totally awesome. The best had to be the undead guy headbanging and then air guitar. I loved it.

• MrViceMrVice Member Posts: 197

Choice of music, -10

Head Banging Undead +50

Night Elf doing some of Michale Jacksons more famous moves +1000000
    (I literaly fell out of my chair laughing.)

Nice Work ::::01::

Vice Man ::::28::

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746
    Good job on the vid! image Never saw the female tauren dance before funny stuff! They need to change the troll dances seriously... they need to breakdance or something lol.

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Well, the first time they werent bad, the second time ok, but after seeing the same damn boring dances for the first minute was too much, how many times do i need to see the stupid night elf woman and human women? They were mostly garbage, but the Orc male, Undead and night elf male were really good image Whoever decided on that song should be shot.

• FinweFinwe Member CommonPosts: 3,106

The male orc, undead, and night elf were the best. Especially the nightelf, that was hilarious.

Although whoever chose "Barbie Girl" as the song. Really needs to get off the acid.image

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didnt exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"The greatest trick the devil played on humanity in the 20th century was convincing them that he didn't exist." (Paraphrasing) C.S. Lewis

"If a mother can kill her own child, what is left before I kill you and you kill me?" -Mother Teresa when talking about abortion after accepting the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979

• VakktnVakktn Member Posts: 746

Haha yeah that song was a bad choice IMO....

Some of the dances werent upto date in this video... for example the Dwarf Male doesnt do the electric slide anymore he does a "Russian" dance... same with the Human Female she does the macarana.... and the Nightelf female has a seductive bend in the knees dance added to hers....

Here are some more WoW dance vids if you havent seen them yet...

http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/hosted/worldofwarcraft/juniorx33dancevideo1.zip
    http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/hosted/worldofwarcraft/juniorx33dancevideo2.zip
    http://vnfiles.ign.com/wowvault/videos/dwarves_wmv.zip <<< My personal Fav image

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

I hate to chime in and say the exact same thing as everyone else, but seriously.... Wtf was up with haveing "Barbie Girl"? It's kind of a funny song, but only for mabye 5-10 seconds. Still though, nice vid, and good creativity with the timeing of the dance orders.

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

Your scathing wit and daring insight into the turbulent political crags of the internet are shining beacons of truth and purity for the slight remaining masses of visionless hypocriticial sheep who bleat at the thought of your glory

• mempbismempbis Member Posts: 14
    Sorry I must be one of the few people left in the world that must like that song... Oh well I made the video and yes the dance are old as I got them off other site and have not been able to find the newer ones. Thanks for the comments I will do my best to put better music in the next one I do.

• Fallen_CaineFallen_Caine Member Posts: 37

that video was AWESOME

thank you for making it and posting it

~FC

• mempbismempbis Member Posts: 14
    anyone have suggestions for a song to use to make a vid with.

• el_Slackoel_Slacko Member Posts: 310

Originally posted by JustinJoseph
    Those are some signature dances I've seen before.  (Michael Jackson, M.C. Hammer) 

WHich is michael jackson? The ones the male Orcs do are all MC Hammer I thought.

• el_Slackoel_Slacko Member Posts: 310

Also, am I the only one who thinks that most of the female (all except tauren and mabey human) and some of the male (gnome) are distgusting? The whole reason I dont bother to goto clubs or parties that are mostly for dancing is because of idiots trying to dry-hump each other on the dance floor. And now they cater to those people by putting those dances in the game?

Alot of the male dances are very funny, especially the night-elf and orc. But really, did they have to degrade the female dances like that?

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

lol great video.

(however, i thought the graphics in WoW were less cartoony than that.  Is that how it is or was it recorded with a lower end video card)?

but the video was awesome image

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• LugnardLugnard Member Posts: 474

Heh funny stuff. image

Anyways, next time you should go with some better dance music (Daft Punk anyone?)

Overall, good job! image

• darkhunterxdarkhunterx Member Posts: 2

personaly when i watched this video it made me smile at the start i said to myself wth barbie girl but then since im huge wow fan i looked over that overall i really apriciated the legs move and it was really nice not everybody will apriciate that kind of video but im one of those guys who likes it

• vrtldavevrtldave Member Posts: 558

I dont know why... but after the viedo started I kept watching... lol I love it

• CthulhuvongCthulhuvong Member UncommonPosts: 433

Ah! I've been scared for life!

Just kidding, that was great.

Games Tried:
    Everquest (not a power gamer)
    Earth and Beyond (kinda fun, kinda boring)
    Planetside (rather play Counter-Strike)
    Lineage 2 (see Everquest above, plus too many PKers and Bots)
    Guild Wars [E3 trial] (Not too bad from what I saw, nothing very new though)
    Eve Online (somewhat fun, somewhat repetetive)

Waiting For: something good
    Games Tried: SWTOR, Star Trek Online, EQ, EQ2, Earth and Beyond, Planetside, Lineage 2, Eve Online, WoW, City of Heroes, City of Villians, Auto Assault, Fallen Earth
    Star Wars: Galaxies - Ibra Olasi (Valcyn Server) [Dead, screw you SOE]

• DaShizDaShiz Member Posts: 375

Originally posted by mempbis
    anyone have suggestions for a song to use to make a vid with.

I have a remixed version of "Harder Better Faster Stronger" by Daft Punk that would be awesome for makeing a WoW music video. In my remixed version it breaks down and twoards the end it starts to scratch out and speed fade switch. If you would like it just let know, my e-mail is [email protected].

Also another one that would fit really well is "Do Your Thing" by Basement Jaxx, or "Get Me Off" by Basement Jaxx as well, Lol, it would fit really well in incorporateing the undead male in spots where it gets kind of hard, at least check it out.

"Body Rock" by Moby, mabye.

Bleh, I could ramble on and on, but I'll just cut it there.