Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we interact with other players....?

jingodjingod Member Posts: 6

If we can interact with other players it will be cool, but if we can this game will be like almost all the mmos. What makes a game different  is the way we can play it. One more thing I bet that we have to pay to play, because the games that look cool we have to P2P. If this game is the game I am looking for this game is my life although I have no life the only MMO I play is Runescape and I am getting bored of it, it takes too long to lvl up when you get to lvl 40 in any skill.

by:jingo darkblade

RS username: jingo d

Comments

• MaragoldMaragold Member Posts: 20
    Originally posted by jingod

If we can interact with other players it will be cool, but if we can this game will be like almost all the mmos. What makes a game different  is the way we can play it. One more thing I bet that we have to pay to play, because the games that look cool we have to P2P. If this game is the game I am looking for this game is my life although I have no life the only MMO I play is Runescape and I am getting bored of it, it takes too long to lvl up when you get to lvl 40 in any skill.
    by:jingo darkblade
    RS username: jingo d

Since it is my understanding that it takes tens of millions of dollars to make a quality MMO game, who do you expect to pay those millions if they don't charge to play the game?  You say you are bored with Runescape, have you considered that you get what you pay for.

• marcjt20marcjt20 Member UncommonPosts: 107

For this game to truly work, and do well in the day an age we have of MMO's, they have to have what most dont have and I think interactive Emotes, true storys to follow instead of helping farmer A get rid of Badguy B, which i believe they said they arent going to have. But having a trulyrich enviorment thats ever changing..well it makes me think happy thoughts for once in a long time about MMO's.

As long as i can be what i want and do what i want ALA SWG-PRE-NGE. Im a happy gamer, the though to pick up any weapon and use it if needed and make my own story through great roleplaying which most games are lacking these days will keep me and many other RPers happy. The ability to have player controled events would also be a plus but i would like to know more about the setting of the game, time frame etc.

• mike470mike470 General CorrespondentMember Posts: 2,396

It is an MMORPG, so of course you can interact with other people.  Also it is pay to play.

• jingodjingod Member Posts: 6

If we have to pay to play this game won't have a lot of people like runescape does

• MaragoldMaragold Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by jingod

If we have to pay to play this game won't have a lot of people like runescape does
    I love your plan!  So... are you saying that you are going to offer up the 30 million to pay for the game to be made so that the rest of us don't have to pay to play?  Cool!

Or... maybe you have a money tree you can mail to the developer?

• saohcsaohc Member Posts: 41

The pay to play has been used for a long time, and just because it may use that, doesn't mean people won't play it. WoW is a prime example of hey it doesn't matter of pay to play. Some people just can't pay the money to play each month.