Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guys, the ultimate FREE mmorpg!

:::^)::

Hey guys, I just wanna let a reminder:
PLAY PLEEZE PLANESHIFT: www.planeshift.it
It really rocks guys, there are 12 races and many many jobs and classes and a worlda cuztomization!
It really rocks and it is totally free! But its in development stage, but u can still play to explore, but play and stay tuned to the site cuz its the ultimate mmorpg game, guys!
Go there and see! U may go on the forums, see info, or screenshots!
send me feedback plz!

Comments

• ConstantineConstantine Member Posts: 36
    What is combat in this game like? Is it real time, or EQ like? Also, I was looking on the site and don't see a listing of the 12 races, can you give me a link to the info?

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     Uh, i followed this game way back and i just came back to the site today and NOTHING has changed whatsoever.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • ThePatientThePatient Member Posts: 90
    Unfortunately, I tried to download planeshift and because .bat files dont work on my computer I cant install it.  Looks pretty good though.

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

Turn me on, dead man.
    S: 86% E: 60% A: 33% K: 20%

• Grace37Grace37 Member Posts: 4

I downloaded it.

I rebuild the exe.

I created my character.

i tryed to upload.

it wouldent.

I dont know anymore than that.

Grace37image

• tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

yes, i started to follow this particular mmorpg way back when as well... and i visited the site upon your request and NOTHING ...

absolutely nothing as changed,. send the developers a couple of emails and check if the planeshift project is even up and running. lol, i dont really want to.

----------
    nogold.org....

• chrisklchriskl Member Posts: 1

The project isn't dead. In fact, we are currently in testing of the next release, which has monsters, combat, magic and everything. Check out www.planeshift.it for some preview screens.