Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone here got there AI beta email ?

Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
I'm still waiting and i won 2 weeks ago.

Comments

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015
    I recieved it at the begining of this week. Been playing it on and off since then.

Currently:
    Alpha: Guild Wars
    Beta: AO: Alien Invasion
    Playing: City of Heroes
    Interested: WOW & EQII (yeah, both... deal with it)

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316
    Wow that's nice, you win and don't get the price..... awesome !

• EzrydyrEzrydyr Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by Aguitha
    I'm still waiting and i won 2 weeks ago.

Aguitha,

While you may have won (200 people did), only the first 100 people to confirm on MMORPG receieved beta accounts.  Were you one of the first 100 to confirm?

MMORPG runs most of their contests like that, so that they ensure they have active people winning and using all the prizes.  They state how many people will win and how many will be confirmed at the start of every contest.

I won, confirmed, and I'm in the beta. 

I feel for you if you didn't confirm in time.  I lost out on my first contest like that. 

image Ez image

EZ

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila" --Mitch Ratliffe

EZ

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history -- with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila" --Mitch Ratliffe

• Kaynos1972Kaynos1972 Member Posts: 2,316

I have confirmed, i was winner number 78.   Check here : http://www.mmorpg.com/aoai_promo.cfm

I never received any email from FC.

• EzrydyrEzrydyr Member Posts: 49

Well, I have no clue then.  H ave you tried contacting the MMORPG coutomer service staff?

image Ez image

EZ

EZ